Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

This is a discussion on Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Interesting. Looking at Companies House, Matt Travis resigned as a director of MTALIVE Limited on 10/12/2016, although appears to retain ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 5, 2017, 12:01am   #345
Joined Sep 2016
Interesting.

Looking at Companies House, Matt Travis resigned as a director of MTALIVE Limited on 10/12/2016, although appears to retain shareholding (25%; Mike Douglas holds 75% shareholding and is the remaining director). https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...10459/officers

You will also see that Matt Travis incorporated MTAKEOVER.COM Limited on 24/11/2016 (what an awful name, btw). He's the sole director and has 75% shareholding, with the remaining 25% held by Mr Peter Andrew Love. See: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10494879 The company name is also registered as a website (which I won't bother posting here), although it's an almost mirror image of the MTA website, and still references MTA and links to MTA's facebook / Twitter, etc. It's also still full of awful grammar and spelling that plagued the original MTA website.

So, it actually looks like Mike Douglas is taking over MTA?

Last edited by ctrl; Jan 5, 2017 at 12:16am.
ctrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2017, 4:24pm   #346
Joined Jan 2017
If you read the latest confirmation statement for Mtalive ltd you will see all the shares were transferred to Mike Douglas, so Mike owns 100% of MTA with Matt Travis now owning 0%.
mtakeover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2017, 8:48pm   #347
Joined Sep 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtakeover View Post
If you read the latest confirmation statement for Mtalive ltd you will see all the shares were transferred to Mike Douglas, so Mike owns 100% of MTA with Matt Travis now owning 0%.
Yes you're right, good point. Perhaps we now know what 'The Takeover' refers to!
Old Jan 10, 2017, 9:14am   #348

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
I was almost caught in the Web of scammer Matt Travis. He posted a football bet on facebook of him losing £7000 (hahaa). He bragged that the £16k winnings would just be a days wage.

So i went on his facebook profile, there is posts of him boasting expensive watches, apartments and winning trades totalling 100k in some weeks. I must say it is very convincing and does seem ligit.

However searching him on Google brought me here. I don't know who you are but massive thanks to LaserTrader for exposing this idoit Matt Travis and saving me the £1000 I would have put in sewer rats pocket. PLEASE before anyone thinks about throwing your money at him read this thread.

Thanks to LaserTrader and InTheKnow22 for the evidence they have used to own this jerk. He cannot disprove the evidence of him being a fraud and only throws insults. In his defence he just makes empty statement so there's no reason to believe anything.

This guy is scum and needs to be shutdown. He has no comeback from what you have proved. Fake pictures of cars, edited videos, winning trades that have been proved false, lies about owning offices on shard when they were rented. It's all a big lie to help sell the scam.

I think he's just a very good marketer and if you don't know better you can end up losing bug money.

I'm glad I'm not filling his pockets
If you are thinking this guy seems nice and genuine and all that then just read all this thread.

Thanks
Notoriousone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2017, 1:58pm   #349

9 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Who does Matt Travis think he is trying to claim he coined the phrase 'Trade what you see, not what you think' - That is one of the most common phrases in trading technical analysis. He is posting videos saying the quote on facebook and quote pictures of himself on instagram.
This is almost as pathetic as his constant Conor McGreggor quotes he uses. Who the F%@K use a McGreggor quote in the name of their business? - MTAKEOVER.
TradeQuietly is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: phillyj
Old Jan 16, 2017, 11:54pm   #350
Joined Sep 2016
His lack of originality is hilarious.

For example, he's posted a blog on his new website (http://mtakeover.com/trading-is-a-ma...-not-a-sprint/). You'll notice this is copied, verbatim, from here: http://www.tradingacademy.com/lesson...on-not-sprint/ (posted in 2015).
Thanks! The following members like this post: phillyj
Old Jan 17, 2017, 2:41pm   #351

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
hahahaha.... I got involved with this Idiot! AVOID MATT TRAVIS Like the plague...... MAssively un-ethical practices, He and Mike Douglas have parted ways, and I wouldn't go near Mike Douglas either.... MATT HAS CHANGED HIS BROKER 6 TIMES OVER THE LAST YEAR!!! Each time different excuses of why and how the brokers have let him down, when actually I have spoken to every broker, ETX Capital, 24FX, One Financial, LCG, Oanda/XMFX and now he is using another one but I don't know who, as this last move was just the straw that broker the camels back, each of the these brokers offer significant renumeration for account referals and you get paid after one month... so Mr SCAM Travis has conned 600 people to swap each time making £500 - £800 p/p.... This Netts MR TRAVIS OVER £2.5Million in referal commisions, whilst the education never stacks up and anyone that questions him is simply thrown out of the groups. I stayed with them so I could write this report but cannot stand by anymore and I have now left....

In one of his latest BS webinars he was slating Mike Douglas for being a fraud! When all the while in the MTA 'pitch' they say that Matt was Mike's first apprentice and he taught matt all he knows!! loool you coulnd't make it up....

He then goes on to say you need to learn from people who have been teaching people for years not months, As One of his ''MONEY MANAGERS'' HAYD has set up his own scam outfit, ETG I believe, Whos pressence is even more adalescent than that of this idiot Travis... and is trying to steal MTA's clients... He clearly wasn't making the £200k he's splashed all over Facebook as Hayd Making!! I digress so he was saying about learning from those with experience and he introduces his teachers, James and Paul.... James who was an Apprentice and hadn't traded before meeting Matt two years ago... and Paul, who, I know someone who knows Paul personally and he was some sort of engineer 6 months ago and had never traded before! obviously got a nice little severance to start teaching and giving all his ''years'' of experience teaching......

Someone needs to shut this guy down, what a bloody joke he is, he's not ruining peoples lives but you will NEVER be a successful trader under this guy! His education is BS and ALL the money managers are just all his mates!! loool... what happened to the builder Josh... met him at a bootcamp.... 100% not on 6 figure sums and struggled to keep up with the bootcamp himself! pretty sure he was stoned all the way through it.
phillyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2017, 2:49pm   #352

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
OOHHHH Lets not forget the reviews!!!.... We were offered bonuses to give MTA the best review possible on FACEBOOK, basically paying people to give them 5*s No wonder there are 75 essays of how good MTA are.... there are no bounds to the deciet, and On the MTAKEOVER.com site is says that they fund the whole programme!! looool clearly clearly bloody doesn't - £2.5mil in referal fee's last year.... that'll do nicely I am sure MR Travis you fraud
phillyj is offline   Reply With Quote