Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

This is a discussion on Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; A 'home' address would be good: once the CCJ comes through I can then send in the High Court Sheriffs. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 11, 2018, 5:48pm   #496
Joined Jun 2017
A 'home' address would be good: once the CCJ comes through I can then send in the High Court Sheriffs.

I'll be listing his company address, his parent's address and, if I can find it, his current address to file on the paperwork.

I doubt I'll get my money back, but I'll happily pay to make him bankrupt.
JustFRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2018, 9:43pm   #497

1 Posts
Joined May 2018
This topic is insane

Are you people obsessed with this guy?

Do you know brokers pay affiliates not affiliates pay brokers? Therefore there’s is no way in the world an affiliate would be able to con a broker, additionally there are hundreds of brokers worldwide I’m sure he can find another easily

Do you know stalking is a criminal offence? It’s also unhealthy, but wow big up the guy he got you all going on like love sick bunny boilers

If the guy owes you money why haven’t you applied to the small claims
Court, or have you been watching too much ‘can’t pay we’ll take it away’

Absolutely sickening comments otherwise or perhaps merely laughable

It seems mtakeover in particular looks to be some kind of obsessed weirdo who even cares how the bloke rents his property how does this affect your life?

Grow up and get knowledgeable you are clearly not here to trade but yet to jump on a bandwagon which is travelling in a direction no one knows
Commonsense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2018, 7:48pm   #498
Joined Sep 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commonsense View Post
This topic is insane

Do you know brokers pay affiliates not affiliates pay brokers? Therefore there’s is no way in the world an affiliate would be able to con a broker, additionally there are hundreds of brokers worldwide I’m sure he can find another easily

Do you know stalking is a criminal offence? It’s also unhealthy, but wow big up the guy he got you all going on like love sick bunny boilers

Is there any post you'd like to address specifically? Do you have anything particular to add to this discussion - I notice that you registered specifically to post your comment, so naturally I assume this is something you feel strongly about?

Why do you equate discussion of someones business practice with obsession? You'll notice that posters comment here fairly sporadically.
ctrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018, 1:25pm   #499
Joined Jun 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commonsense View Post
This topic is insane

If the guy owes you money why haven’t you applied to the small claims
Court, or have you been watching too much ‘can’t pay we’ll take it away’

It seems mtakeover in particular looks to be some kind of obsessed weirdo who even cares how the bloke rents his property how does this affect your life?

Grow up and get knowledgeable you are clearly not here to trade but yet to jump on a bandwagon which is travelling in a direction no one knows
Obsessed? No. Very pissed off? Yes!

If you've never encountered this guy, or are one of the many weak-minded fools he has hoodwinked into believing he is the greatest trader/mentor/inspirational speaker/humanitarian in the world, then you won't necessarily understand the depth of feeling he has induced in those of us he has taken for a ride.

The guy has been 'exposed' several times in the past, but he has always managed to come back and resume making a living off of other people's fears and ambitions, and has literally financially ruined a number of people with his incessant torrent of lies.

It's not just about the money we've all lost: putting this out here in the public domain may come across as a circle jerk to you, but it's one of the few ways in which we can hope to forewarn others who come across this horrible excuse for a human being, with the ultimate goal being to make sure that he doesn't crawl back out from the rock he's hiding under and try his **** again.
JustFRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2018, 9:43am   #500

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Has anyone seen James Wardell's facebook status?

"It's quite simple really... before you voice your opinion, ensure you know both sides of the stories"

Someone has commented saying "why are you training to be a sparky if you can make so much money in forex like you've been claiming for the last 5 years"

James replied "you'll find out soon enough..."

Could now be the time Matt is finally going down....?! I sure hope so!!!!!!
trader1996 is offline   Reply With Quote