Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

This is a discussion on Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; A 'home' address would be good: once the CCJ comes through I can then send in the High Court Sheriffs. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 11, 2018, 5:48pm   #496
Joined Jun 2017
A 'home' address would be good: once the CCJ comes through I can then send in the High Court Sheriffs.

I'll be listing his company address, his parent's address and, if I can find it, his current address to file on the paperwork.

I doubt I'll get my money back, but I'll happily pay to make him bankrupt.
JustFRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2018, 9:43pm   #497

3 Posts
Joined May 2018
This topic is insane

Are you people obsessed with this guy?

Do you know brokers pay affiliates not affiliates pay brokers? Therefore thereís is no way in the world an affiliate would be able to con a broker, additionally there are hundreds of brokers worldwide Iím sure he can find another easily

Do you know stalking is a criminal offence? Itís also unhealthy, but wow big up the guy he got you all going on like love sick bunny boilers

If the guy owes you money why havenít you applied to the small claims
Court, or have you been watching too much Ďcanít pay weíll take it awayí

Absolutely sickening comments otherwise or perhaps merely laughable

It seems mtakeover in particular looks to be some kind of obsessed weirdo who even cares how the bloke rents his property how does this affect your life?

Grow up and get knowledgeable you are clearly not here to trade but yet to jump on a bandwagon which is travelling in a direction no one knows
Commonsense is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: k7musique
Old May 14, 2018, 7:48pm   #498
Joined Sep 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commonsense View Post
This topic is insane

Do you know brokers pay affiliates not affiliates pay brokers? Therefore thereís is no way in the world an affiliate would be able to con a broker, additionally there are hundreds of brokers worldwide Iím sure he can find another easily

Do you know stalking is a criminal offence? Itís also unhealthy, but wow big up the guy he got you all going on like love sick bunny boilers

Is there any post you'd like to address specifically? Do you have anything particular to add to this discussion - I notice that you registered specifically to post your comment, so naturally I assume this is something you feel strongly about?

Why do you equate discussion of someones business practice with obsession? You'll notice that posters comment here fairly sporadically.
ctrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018, 1:25pm   #499
Joined Jun 2017
Quote:
This topic is insane

If the guy owes you money why havenít you applied to the small claims
Court, or have you been watching too much Ďcanít pay weíll take it awayí

It seems mtakeover in particular looks to be some kind of obsessed weirdo who even cares how the bloke rents his property how does this affect your life?

Grow up and get knowledgeable you are clearly not here to trade but yet to jump on a bandwagon which is travelling in a direction no one knows
Obsessed? No. Very pissed off? Yes!

If you've never encountered this guy, or are one of the many weak-minded fools he has hoodwinked into believing he is the greatest trader/mentor/inspirational speaker/humanitarian in the world, then you won't necessarily understand the depth of feeling he has induced in those of us he has taken for a ride.

The guy has been 'exposed' several times in the past, but he has always managed to come back and resume making a living off of other people's fears and ambitions, and has literally financially ruined a number of people with his incessant torrent of lies.

It's not just about the money we've all lost: putting this out here in the public domain may come across as a circle jerk to you, but it's one of the few ways in which we can hope to forewarn others who come across this horrible excuse for a human being, with the ultimate goal being to make sure that he doesn't crawl back out from the rock he's hiding under and try his **** again.
Old May 18, 2018, 9:43am   #500

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Has anyone seen James Wardell's facebook status?

"It's quite simple really... before you voice your opinion, ensure you know both sides of the stories"

Someone has commented saying "why are you training to be a sparky if you can make so much money in forex like you've been claiming for the last 5 years"

James replied "you'll find out soon enough..."

Could now be the time Matt is finally going down....?! I sure hope so!!!!!!
trader1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2018, 7:40pm   #501
Joined Jan 2017
Anybody heard any updates recently? I have heard the words "national crime agency", "money laundering", "fraud" and "upcoming arrest" used but don't have any proof. Someone posted the same rumour on the mtaexposed.com site also.

It seems he is back to teaching people and posting demo account screenshots, though now bragging about £250 wins compared to the £100k wins of the old days.
mtakeover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2018, 2:57pm   #502
Joined Jun 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtakeover View Post
Anybody heard any updates recently? I have heard the words "national crime agency", "money laundering", "fraud" and "upcoming arrest" used but don't have any proof. Someone posted the same rumour on the mtaexposed.com site also.
I've just received a letter from the FCA with a questionnaire about his business practices and will be filling it in this weekend along with printouts of all my whatsapp conversations with him and his staff.

The mtaexposed website appears to have been taken down...
Thanks! The following members like this post: TradeQuietly
Old Sep 7, 2018, 3:48pm   #503

3 Posts
Joined May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustFRX View Post
I've just received a letter from the FCA with a questionnaire about his business practices and will be filling it in this weekend along with printouts of all my whatsapp conversations with him and his staff.

The mtaexposed website appears to have been taken down...
What do the texts say?

I sent mine back 6 weeks ago and have an interview with them in 2 weeks in their offices.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 3:52pm   #504
Joined Jan 2017
Quote:
What do the texts say?

I sent mine back 6 weeks ago and have an interview with them in 2 weeks in their offices.
Wow, I didnít know this had picked up such Steem. I came across matts new Instagram page recently and heís still the same cocky ******** whoís all about being an MMA fighter now. His bio says heís 7-0 for fights which I find very very hard to believe.

He also posts the odd forex win screenshot. I think the last was 32k. Bull**** no doubt. But all this talk from him made me think he had gotten away from the troubles.

What questions did you have to answer when you sent it in ?
TradeQuietly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2018, 11:18am   #505

5 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Quote:
What do the texts say?

I also have an appointment in their CW offices is that where you are going?
Questionnaires were asking about him promising returns on investments with his trade copier and his signals and how we paid for courses. My friend also received one and he was kicked out of the groups after he had paid a course he also reported him to HMRC.
There are WhatsApp groups still going about him people are still angry and plotting many things so that smile will soon be wiped he tried to state he moved but clearly lives back in Richmond and goes To Virgin gym n Chiswick business Park
He looks like he is selling courses but not delivering them as never seems to start them according to IG
I havenít seen any of his usual muggy supporters on there so they must have realised and turned against him those being Perry, Leanne, Chloe? So he canít have any friends now
Latest pic with his new muggy foreigner bird looks like he is wearing lipstick and eyeliner
Im just waiting for karma to act
Novicetrader1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2018, 6:39pm   #506

5 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
A little present from WhatsApp
I believe she is marrying him for a passport so thatís how he is earning his money
Attached Thumbnails
c5ff881b-852e-4058-9801-7e790a40c77e.jpeg  
Old Sep 10, 2018, 7:55pm   #507

3 Posts
Joined May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novicetrader1 View Post
A little present from WhatsApp
I believe she is marrying him for a passport so thatís how he is earning his money
Wtf is that! Is that his watsapp pic!?
Old Sep 14, 2018, 2:58pm   #508
Joined Jan 2017
6baada72-40b4-43ac-a84d-a154aa3f895d.png

I saw Matt post how he is going off of social media for a while now due to it being bad for peoples mental help. So I had to ask whether that was a cover for him going to prison for his shady MTA antics.

A standard classy mattt travis response followed.

He blocked me so this is why it just says Ďinstagramerí, but Iím sure you all can agree this is his sort of language.
TradeQuietly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2018, 3:54pm   #509
Joined Jan 2017
Has anyone heard from Mr P.Love? Has he realised he isn't getting his £250,000 back yet or is he still being strung along?
mtakeover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2018, 7:44pm   #510

5 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by TradeQuietly View Post
Attachment 255924

I saw Matt post how he is going off of social media for a while now due to it being bad for peoples mental help. So I had to ask whether that was a cover for him going to prison for his shady MTA antics.

A standard classy mattt travis response followed.

He blocked me so this is why it just says Ďinstagramerí, but Iím sure you all can agree this is his sort of language.
Or maybe because Lewis is entering big brother and He knows heís about to receive a ton of abuse