Trading Plan Template

This is a discussion on Trading Plan Template within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; I've read this pdf guide a few times already and its as straight forward as they come. Funny thing is ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 24, 2014, 4:46pm   #89

Joined Sep 2007
I've read this pdf guide a few times already and its as straight forward as they come. Funny thing is it always stirs-up my juices and throws me a smart idea or two that I can draft into my own 3 Ducks trading plan straight away.

Well done Tim!

Andy
Captain Currency.
Captain Currency is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: timsk
Old Oct 21, 2015, 2:47pm   #90
Joined Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaco Ferreira View Post
Hi everyone! New to the Forum. I few weeks ago I downloaded the Trading Plan Template and set about completing it. I have been searching for a long time for something like this, and I am glad I went through the painful, laborious process of completing it. Well, in the end I actually enjoyed it and I think I may have overdone it a bit. But it has opened my eyes to many of the mistakes I made in the past. Anyway here is my version of my trading plan (I added a few bits to it not in the original). Thanks Tim, the template helped me in a big way!
still in the game?
aag100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2016, 6:54pm   #91

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
Trading Plan

Just starting out and doing a lot of reading. Can you recommend/direct me to examples of trading plans for stock traders day trading specifically. Thank you.
MarcD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2016, 6:08pm   #92

3 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Great template.

Can we use this for our Forex clients? www.fortresscapitalinc.com
eliteeservices is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2016, 9:02am   #93
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteeservices View Post
Can we use this for our Forex clients? www.fortresscapitalinc.com
Hi eliteeservices,
I/we appreciate your courtesy in asking the question - thank you!

The Trading Plan Template is free for anyone to download. If you're going to promote it in some way to your clients, then we would request that you include a link to T2W. Anything positive you may wish to add about the site - is entirely at your discretion.
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: counter_violent
Old Apr 29, 2017, 3:04am   #94
Joined Apr 2017
Very well put !Trading success is 20 % skill 80 % psychology

copy from plan

T RADING PLAN TEMPLATE
5. Know Yourself, Know Your Purpose
5.1 Almost any professional trader will tell you that the key to success in the markets
lies in understanding your own psyche. (Understanding the psyche of fellow traders,
collectively referred to as ‘sentiment’, is also an invaluable tool). Many inexperienced traders
are unprepared for the violent assault on their thoughts and emotions at the start of their
careers. They soon find their heads spinning with euphoria when winning (greed) and the pits
of their stomachs knotted with anxiety when losing (fear). Contrast this with many
professional traders who, it is said, achieve a sort of trading nirvana, whereby their thoughts
and emotions blend into a sea of calm regardless of whether they are winning or losing. Their
heads do not spin and their stomachs do not churn – ever. For you to achieve this exalted
state, you will need to know yourself and how you will react to both winning and losing
positions. Once armed with this information, your trading plan can incorporate some of the
positive aspects of your psychological make-up and filter out some of its negative aspects.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2017, 8:21pm   #95

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
Excellent work

Good afternoon. I want to translate this <span>articles</span> into Russian. Can I do it?
RunVasia is offline   Reply With Quote