Paul Quillen Daytradingcourse.com

This is a discussion on Paul Quillen Daytradingcourse.com within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Has anyone been through his course. He has been around for 17 years and it is hard to find anything ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 23, 2011, 6:46pm   #1

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Paul Quillen Daytradingcourse.com

Has anyone been through his course. He has been around for 17 years and it is hard to find anything negative about him.
Holste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2011, 11:07am   #2

1 Posts
Joined Aug 2011
Re: Paul Quillen Daytradingcourse.com

Holste,

DId you ever decide to take Paul Quillen class? I am Newbie as well and have been considering Paul Quillen class for a while now. Would love to hear positive or negative comments.

Thanks,
Mike
mmcmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2011, 10:28am   #3

Joined May 2009

Link? I've been around for longer than 17 years. Not much neg about me either.
Bint_Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2011, 7:22pm   #4

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Thumbs up Re: Paul Quillen Daytradingcourse.com

Holste started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcmaster View Post
Holste,

DId you ever decide to take Paul Quillen class? I am Newbie as well and have been considering Paul Quillen class for a while now. Would love to hear positive or negative comments.

Thanks,
Mike
I took the course in November. Very good course I would recommend it to any one willing to learn and follow Paul's steps. My email is corntrader100@gmail.com
Holste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2011, 1:30pm   #5
Joined Dec 2003

My friend took his course, says it was the biggest pile of turd he's ever seen.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2011, 2:41pm   #6

Joined May 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by anley View Post
I was chomping my way through a mouthful of pringles when I read this.
:thum bsup:

Last edited by Bint_Crusher; Dec 26, 2011 at 7:50pm.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 6:25am   #7
Joined Sep 2005

Quote:
Anley,

Why didnt your friend like the course? And what did they cover in the 1 week 1 on 1 training? Could you elaborate? He must have taught something worthwhile. One thing I didnt like is he wants you to sign up for neoticker for $1600 because it has 30 second charts. But the course looked really good. Anyone else......
Pakua42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2012, 8:26am   #8

Joined May 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakua42 View Post
Anley,

Why didnt your friend like the course? And what did they cover in the 1 week 1 on 1 training? Could you elaborate? He must have taught something worthwhile. One thing I didnt like is he wants you to sign up for neoticker for $1600 because it has 30 second charts. But the course looked really good. Anyone else......
Pakua, as a rookie member you have been seen through as a sockpuppeting spammer as soon aas you put text out for us to read.:wh istling
Old Jan 10, 2012, 8:33am   #9

Joined Dec 2009

Quote:
my friend took his course, says it was the biggest pile of turd he's ever seen.
lmao!!
Old Oct 16, 2013, 2:37am   #10
Joined Sep 2005
So no one can verify daytrading to win.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bint_Crusher View Post
Pakua, as a rookie member you have been seen through as a sockpuppeting spammer as soon aas you put text out for us to read.:wh istling
Hi its pakua again. I gave you a year after your eloquent, classy statement that Im sure your children must be proud of, because I want to know what YOU have accomplished either in making money trading(statements or w-2's would be fine, or contributing to lifting anyone up to a higher level. You obviously love to tear people down, so I waited over a year and now would politely like to see your accomplishments in this last year. I on the other hand, do not work and trade forex whenever I feel like it. That doesnt mean I cant learn new things. So please...the floor is all yours crusher. And btw....I still want some info on this guy. Its amazing for 5k nobody has anything good or bad to say about him. The fact that he downloads n entire manual on your computer before you even start the course is a big plus for me. Needing 30 second charts is not!

Pakua42
Pakua42 is offline   Reply With Quote