Payroll Turd Polishing

This is a discussion on Payroll Turd Polishing within the Economic & Fundamental Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; BBB, on your subject of looney politically correct, a friend of mine flies the police helicopter quite often and said ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 6, 2004, 3:38pm   #29
TWI

Joined Jan 2004
BBB, on your subject of looney politically correct, a friend of mine flies the police helicopter quite often and said that the other day when he was in Bath he was told they could no longer order a "Black" or "White" coffee in the canteen, now it had to be a coffee with or without milk.
Old Apr 6, 2004, 3:59pm   #30
Joined Dec 2003
zigglewigler

I had hoped that you would see the error of your ways without recourse to additional admonishment but you appear determined to maintain this stubborn old fashioned realistic attitude.

I strongly suggest that you allow the scales to fall from your eyes to see and adopt the NEW realism - you will feel a lot better for it.

Failure to amend your ways will only result in more pain for you as the US election draws closer and you are obliged to accept more good news. Don't be silly, adopt NEW realism you know it makes non-sense

Regards

bracke
bracke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2004, 4:53pm   #31

Joined Sep 2003
zigglewigler started this thread bracke
do you live in Stepford?
Old Apr 6, 2004, 5:08pm   #32
Joined Dec 2003
zigglewigler

There you go again with your radical thoughts, not to worry, you'll
feel a lot better if you keep reminding yourself NEW realism, good old realism bad and whilst your at it get yourself a good chunk of consumer debt it'll work wonders for your perception.

Regards

bracke
bracke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2004, 6:15pm   #33
BBB

Joined Dec 2003
Consumer Debt - thats another thing that winds me up.

When Im at the bar trying to get the beers in, why o why are all the chicks always paying with their plastic?? Its a round of drinks for crying out loud love! Whats wrong with cash??? Its quicker for a start which means I can continue binge drinking during the archaic hours imposed on me alreasbfggubhg;iash.

[EDITORS NOTE - Unfortunately BBB has died in mid post after blowing a gasket in pure rage over the tiny things in life that he really shouldn't have let bother him]

R.I.P.
BBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2004, 6:19pm   #34
Joined Jan 2003
BBB,,

L O L

nice one
ianp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2004, 6:31pm   #35
TWI

Joined Jan 2004
Hidden news from the BLS
April 4, 2004
By Kevin Murtaugh
Why would BLS admit there is an "estimated growth in population" and then turn around and reduce the population? While out-migration has become commonplace in Silicon Valley, this would be the first report claiming the USA is experiencing net out-migration!?! Could it be more and more people just escaping detection because they dropped out of the workforce? Or could there be political motivation?
http://www.prudentbear.com/archive_c...tent_idx=31571