Could the Weimar Hyperinflation Happen Again in America?

This is a discussion on Could the Weimar Hyperinflation Happen Again in America? within the Economic & Fundamental Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; you tell me im wrong..but why arnt you correcting me with how it really works in attilla word? you cant ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 22, 2010, 11:13pm   #463

Joined Oct 2008
Re: Could the Weimar Hyperinflation Happen Again in America?

you tell me im wrong..but why arnt you correcting me with how it really works in attilla word? you cant can you?

Bullsh!t, Bearsh!t all smells the same to me!

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
N Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2010, 11:14pm   #464

Joined Oct 2008

so you borrow 1 billion dollars...at 4%..you make a products...you make a profit..you pay back the money and keep a profit..that money still had to come OUT OF THE MONEY SUPPLY. jesus..

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
Old Feb 22, 2010, 11:16pm   #465

Joined Oct 2008

im done getting trying 2 get through 2 u...it cant be done...the evidence is there for anyone reading this post as i have presented it all..and all you do is deny it but dont correct any of it.

anyone reading this will quickly realise you are a tool and are out your depth, severely.

its funny tho coz the system is designed to manipulate people, guess its working a treat!

Old Feb 22, 2010, 11:20pm   #466

Joined Oct 2008

here is the childrens virsion..you clearly need it.

money created by profit...lol..classic...thats gona keep me giggling for a while

Old Feb 22, 2010, 11:22pm   #467

Joined Nov 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by N Rothschild View Post
you tell me im wrong..but why arnt you correcting me with how it really works in attilla word? you cant can you?

I have no hope in your mental ability to receive information as you have no sincerity.

Your ego and vanity blinds you.

You are not of the correct age.

You lack humility and worse an open mind.

I don't dispute the fractional reserve system - fiat money creation or the multiplier effect and understand how it all works.

What I fail to understand is how all money is debt??? Go on push the boat out see if you can explain where you got this piece of nugget from. You realise you don't have a gold nugget there but a piece of fools gold don't you?

Anyway I'm off now... As a parting gift - in economics what works in theory does not always work in pratice... Add a pinch of salt...

Learn to deal with it and remember what goes around comes around...
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2010, 11:28pm   #468

Joined Nov 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by N Rothschild View Post
here is the childrens virsion..you clearly need it.

money created by profit...lol..classic...thats gona keep me giggling for a while

This is the awful thing with you. Here is a easy challenge for you. Show me in which post did I say MONEY IS CREATED BY PROFIT.

I SAID DEBT IS PAID BACK OUT FROM PROFIT CREATED BY MANUFACTURING GOODS AND SERVICES WHICH IS SOLD FOR A PROFIT.

YOU CAN READ???

Learn to deal with it and remember what goes around comes around...
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2010, 11:28pm   #469

Joined Oct 2008

"in economics what works in theory does not always work in pratice.." says the man with a degree in economics? lol.

how is all money debt? im not even going to try and explain it as i cant be arsed, simply watch the first vid i posted up..it will explain it all in the most simplest language. and then go and cross check those facts and then realise you are a tool.

and im not of the correct age? how old am i? correct age for what? are you dissmissing everything that is plain to see..and if you had read more than 4 pages in that FED pdf (prolly as far as you could get) you would know it.