Could the Weimar Hyperinflation Happen Again in America?

This is a discussion on Could the Weimar Hyperinflation Happen Again in America? within the Economic & Fundamental Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; sorry aparantly ive been "knocked out" of this thread... cant post anything more...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 21, 2009, 9:48pm   #113

Joined Oct 2008
sorry aparantly ive been "knocked out" of this thread... cant post anything more

Bullsh!t, Bearsh!t all smells the same to me!

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
N Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2009, 9:52pm   #114

Joined Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by poborsky View Post
The problem for the US is that control on interest rate policy has been partly taken out of their hands, because of the large amount of govt debt in foreign hands. They need to put a positive spin on everything to make sure that foreign investors will purchase huge amounts of debt at reasonable prices to keep interest rates down.

Its no surprise that money is not chasing goods at the moment because unemployment is rising and people that are working are trying to pay down debt.

Real inflation is running at high levels at the moment. Govt inflation figures are complete and utter nonsense, as are the GDP figures. If true figures were published then they would show that the USA is now in a period of inflationary depression.
"Its no surprise that money is not chasing goods at the moment because unemployment is rising and people that are working are trying to pay down debt." and what does that cause...deflation is it?

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
Old Jul 21, 2009, 9:52pm   #115
Joined Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technically Fundamental View Post
No I said...

Stop chopping down statements to suit and prolong your arguments.

Also, you aren't a great economist.

You have yet to reveal a basis for your argument I the whole of these 12 miserable pages. You went from saying Zimbabwe style inflation, to normal inflation, to laughing at people who say deflation as though the theory has no foundation. I don't know what the hell internet news channel you're watching and what books you've read but I'd advise you to open your mind and be a bit more flexible in your opinion on things you don't fully understand or you run the risk of looking like an idiot.

its not me chopping down statments its you chopping down and twisting my statements to suit your arguement , please point out to me where i have said there will be normal inflation?
stop being an idiot and read the comments properly before making things up and replying to them to suit yourself.
Old Jul 21, 2009, 9:56pm   #116
Joined Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genics View Post
well thank you for proving your a moron and shouldn't actually be involved in this discussion. good day sir.
ye right thats why i am now going into other topics to take cheap shots just cause i ripped your **** here.

you are now looking like a 5 year old child ranting, sitting all day on the net wont do anything, i guess thats where you are getting your absurd statments from.

i dnt think theres a time where you have been offline here
you prooved long ago you shouldnt be in this discussion with your absolute ridiculous statments.
Old Jul 21, 2009, 9:57pm   #117

Joined Oct 2008
yeh imagine that, being a trader and being at a pc most of the day...shocking behaviour!

and what statements have i made that are "ridiculous"? care to quote one? or you just throwing random insults...

Old Jul 21, 2009, 9:58pm   #118
Joined Nov 2008
Quote:
sorry aparantly ive been "knocked out" of this thread... cant post anything more

well atleast you admit it, now what are you gona do, start ranting at everyone else from this thread in other threads
Old Jul 21, 2009, 10:03pm   #119

Joined Oct 2008
the fact you think there cant be a depresion and deflation shows to anyone with half a brain you dont actually have a clue..

Old Jul 21, 2009, 10:04pm   #120
Joined Nov 2008
Quote:
30yr bonds are up a full handle on bens comments, so i would say the market is agreeing with his outlook.

what a great economist you are, you must be einstein.

absolutely hillarious.