How does this US tax reform proposal play out?

This is a discussion on How does this US tax reform proposal play out? within the Economic & Fundamental Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Hey folks, I just listened to Major Elliott Garrett (Chief White House Correspondent) talk about this bill that Trump is ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 26, 2017, 8:22pm   #1
Joined Sep 2017
How does this US tax reform proposal play out?

Hey folks,

I just listened to Major Elliott Garrett (Chief White House Correspondent) talk about this bill that Trump is trying to push through, but he said something about this bill closing a tax loophole used by the likes of hedge funds etc... they are seemingly getting away with paying less tax than the average American pays.

I have also been listening to some analysts stating that it's this failure to get this bill through is what's hurting the USD against the EUR.

My question is...if this bill was only to close that loophole and nothing else...how would the market responding to it failing to go through, like this one is now. How would it respond if the bill went through?
Nowler is offline   Reply With Quote