The Housing Market Is Hanging On By A Thread Signals High End Real Estate

This is a discussion on The Housing Market Is Hanging On By A Thread Signals High End Real Estate within the Economic & Fundamental Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by new_trader Basically, "no comment" right? WTF is your definition of "Affordable"...4 bed detached? FFS! Recent headlines: The ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 12, 2016, 3:08pm   #33

Joined Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by new_trader View Post
Basically, "no comment" right?

WTF is your definition of "Affordable"...4 bed detached? FFS!

Recent headlines:

The numbskulls demand "more affordable housing" as long as it is built somewhere else!

The "prop-uh-ee is a piece of piѕѕ" numbskulls better think twice about buying too, better to lose your pennies trading forex

Sorry, but you're not making any sense at all. Perhaps this is some sort of personal gripe you have against the system? Your "journal" certainly comes across that your rather angry about something .... http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...trading-8.html

Either way, have a nice weekend!
ffsear is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: new_trader
Old Aug 12, 2016, 3:15pm   #34

Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
whats your point ? .........don't buy it ?.......or buy it at a reflective price of future market value

either way if you don't buy it someone will........its the uk and we have a deficit of housing

N
More supply and demand is simples, right? Tell me Mr Property tycoon, how The U.K can increase the supply of ‘affordable’ housing without affecting the price of existing prop-uh-ees. How can anyone without inside information know how many new ‘affordable’ houses will be built in the next 15 years.

Tell me Mr “it’s all about interest rates” blah whether the US Federal reserve will raise rates at the next meeting...did you predict they wouldn’t raise rates yet after convincing everyone (except me) they would raise rates 4 times this year and haven’t raised them once. Do you think the average person even knows who Janet Yellen or Mark Carney is?

CLICK - My Trading Journal
new_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2016, 3:19pm   #35

Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffsear View Post
Sorry, but you're not making any sense at all. Perhaps this is some sort of personal gripe you have against the system? Your "journal" certainly comes across that your rather angry about something .... http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...trading-8.html

Either way, have a nice weekend!
WTF do retards try to bring irrelevant stuff into THIS thread about housing? Is this another diversion tactic? I could bring in your utterly embarrassing effort about paying back double what is borrowed couldn't I...to prove that you are a bit of an imbecile. Remember that one?

Old Aug 12, 2016, 3:23pm   #36

Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
WTF do retards try to bring irrelevant stuff into THIS thread about housing? Is this another diversion tactic? I could bring in your utterly embarrassing effort about paying back double what is borrowed couldn't I...to prove that you are a bit of an imbecile. Remember that one?
Here is the link to the retarded episode.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...ml#post2737176

Now, let's move on...

Old Aug 12, 2016, 3:27pm   #37

Joined Oct 2006
Quote:
Speaking of which, heres a post you deleated earlier on this thread.... ( i guess you forgot that a copy gets e-mailed to the user when you quote them)

Dear ffsear,

new_trader has quoted you!
---End Quote---

This really misses the point completely as well. It is not a case of demand and supply of property! It is a case of demand and supply of *credit*. A house price crash helps the prudent, however the only reason we need a crash is because house prices have been artificially propped up by ultra low interest rates and low lending standards. Hasn't anyone learned anything over the last 10-15 years? The U.K doesn't need more property it needs higher interest rates and tighter lending standards...10% deposit and max 2.5 times salary mortgages will make housing affordable again.

-----------

- at least i admit my errors rather then hide/talk around them!

Do what you want, a while ago I came to the conclusion that there is no point wasting your time arguing with strangers on the internet.

You've turned a discussion about the housing market into .... well..... I still have no idea what your on about to be honest.

Keep calling people "retards" if it makes you happy though,

Either way, i bid you farewell

Last edited by ffsear; Aug 12, 2016 at 3:45pm.
ffsear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2016, 3:30pm   #38

Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffsear View Post
I still have no idea what your on about to be honest.
I know you're being honest because I already figured you don't understand the first thing about property investing.

Old Aug 12, 2016, 5:04pm   #39

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:

From your posts I gather you still have a big gripe about not understanding how fiat currency works and still trying to gain your masters.

You do realise that most people have been making good money out of property and shares in the market place, whilst you shout about the bubble and how inflated things are???

You will be right one day and we await with abated breath. That was not easy to rattle off

I can see your pov too, as the other side of the coin to insufficient supply or excces demand is to curtail demand for housing by raising cost of ownership. Problem with raising interest rates however, is then only cash rich bodies can buy them skewing the market between haves and have nots.

Why would you want to raise interest rates though which work for the banks and savers as opposed to rising house prices and simply building more houses, which has a wealth effect and benefits real people?
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2016, 5:27pm   #40
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
More supply and demand is simples, right? Tell me Mr Property tycoon, how The U.K can increase the supply of ‘affordable’ housing without affecting the price of existing prop-uh-ees. How can anyone without inside information know how many new ‘affordable’ houses will be built in the next 15 years.

Tell me Mr “it’s all about interest rates” blah whether the US Federal reserve will raise rates at the next meeting...did you predict they wouldn’t raise rates yet after convincing everyone (except me) they would raise rates 4 times this year and haven’t raised them once. Do you think the average person even knows who Janet Yellen or Mark Carney is?
I didn't say I can foretell the future my friend ......I merely stated the key drivers that influence the market you are defining.....and they still stand

and I did not day anything about how the uk can increase the supply of new housing without influencing current property prices .....again that's the dynamics of supply and demand ...and market segmentation ....

the average individual doesn't need to know who mark carney is ........they just have to know what rate/terms they can get for a mortgage and if they can pass the criteria for the amount of money they need....a couple of clicks on a website .....yes ? .....fairly simple in this day and age to do .....yep ?

and I am not a property tycoon ........where did that come from ?

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Atilla