The Housing Market Is Hanging On By A Thread Signals High End Real Estate

This is a discussion on The Housing Market Is Hanging On By A Thread Signals High End Real Estate within the Economic & Fundamental Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Seems like Atilla's got this no need for me to reply....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 12, 2016, 11:32am   #25

Joined Oct 2006
Seems like Atilla's got this no need for me to reply.
ffsear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2016, 11:33am   #26

Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
It's your BS part I was objecting too and dealing in property is considerably different to FX. Helllooooooooooooooo.... anybody in there
Put me back on ignore, please.

CLICK - My Trading Journal
new_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2016, 11:58am   #27

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by new_trader View Post
Put me back on ignore, please.
No thanks as I haven't reached those depths quite yet and you do sometimes add value and interest. Not much but on those rare occasions sometimes you do

Just objecting to you BS on other peoples contributions especially so - when you come out with outlandish statements which aren't true.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2016, 12:04pm   #28

Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffsear View Post
Seems like Atilla's got this no need for me to reply.
Ok Mr Property guru, let me ask you this: Imagine you find a nice detached 4 bedroom house in a nice area and you decide to make an offer. Before you do, you find out from a reliable source that the greenbelt across the road has just been rezoned residential and planning has been approved for 2000 new ‘affordable’ houses. Would you still go ahead with your purchase?

Old Aug 12, 2016, 12:32pm   #29

Joined Oct 2006
Quote:
Ok Mr Property guru, let me ask you this: Imagine you find a nice detached 4 bedroom house in a nice area and you decide to make an offer. Before you do, you find out from a reliable source that the greenbelt across the road has just been rezoned residential and planning has been approved for 2000 new ‘affordable’ houses. Would you still go ahead with your purchase?

Its not the 1960's. We don't build housing estates to home thousands of people anymore.

Besides, we are discussing the housing market as a whole, not some localised fantasy that you've come up with.

Come back when you have a realistic argument.

Last edited by ffsear; Aug 12, 2016 at 12:42pm.
ffsear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2016, 1:21pm   #30

Joined Jan 2006
prop-uh-ee is piece of piѕѕ *LOL*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffsear View Post
Its not the 1960's. We don't build housing estates to home thousands of people anymore.

Besides, we are discussing the housing market as a whole, not some localised fantasy that you've come up with.

Come back when you have a realistic argument.
Basically, "no comment" right?

WTF is your definition of "Affordable"...4 bed detached? FFS!

Recent headlines:

Quote:
2,000 new homes plan on Leeds villagers’ doorstep

Reactions from locals:

"The meeting heard that the scheme had received 136 letters of objection. Locals from Thorp Arch village have also set up an action group to fight the proposals, after complaints they weren’t consulted enough."

"Thorp Arch parish council has expressed serious concerns.It has submitted a 50-page objection referring back to the planning inspector’s original findings of unsustainability, and expressing fears that the relief road will be “ineffective”."

2,000 new homes for Gaydon agreed

Reactions from locals:

“We are fundamentally opposed to it for many reasons.” She also spoke of the major impact changes could have on access to the B4100 with up to 6,000 more cars which should not be ignored. Gaydon Parish Council asked that approval on the greenfield land be delayed for more work to be done.

Concerns were also raised over Chesterton Windmill - a Grade I listed site which could come under “massive light pollution” and potential damage, and of the Old Quarry, and land near Chesterton Wood.

The numbskulls demand "more affordable housing" as long as it is built somewhere else!

The "prop-uh-ee is a piece of piѕѕ" numbskulls better think twice about buying too, better to lose your pennies trading forex

Old Aug 12, 2016, 2:11pm   #31
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
whats your point ? .........don't buy it ?.......or buy it at a reflective price of future market value

either way if you don't buy it someone will........its the uk and we have a deficit of housing

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2016, 2:33pm   #32

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
whats your point ? .........don't buy it ?.......or buy it at a reflective price of future market value

either way if you don't buy it someone will........its the uk and we have a deficit of housing

N
Talking eFeX maybe who knows???

I think he means buy the Gopher instead of the Guppy.

Personally, I favour the Cable over the Loonie
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote