Would like to have company information feeding into excel

This is a discussion on Would like to have company information feeding into excel within the Economic & Fundamental Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Hi all, Please can anyone recceomend a feed or service that allows me to setup up to see company metrics ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 7, 2014, 1:23pm   #1
Joined Jan 2014
Would like to have company information feeding into excel

Hi all,

Please can anyone recceomend a feed or service that allows me to setup up to see company metrics on excel whch also could updates automatically with price changes and movements. so it makes my filtering process easier when looking at companies.

Really just focused on US stocks

Thanks in advance!!
locgek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2015, 9:26pm   #2
Joined Oct 2015
Take a look at morningstar.com, theyve got some useful tools. Then again, I dont really know what you are actually looking for. I mean "setup to see...movements". You're automatically updated comps or what?

Last edited by Belligerent_Drunk; Nov 11, 2015 at 9:39pm.
Belligerent_Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2016, 8:50am   #3

4 Posts
Joined May 2016
Just use import data from web in the Excel ribbon and you will be able to refresh that data.
Also you can just copy paste the data from the website and a small icon will appear on witch you can set the data to update itself.
Andrew,whad is offline   Reply With Quote