ECB Outright Monetary Transactions - Ruling

This is a discussion on ECB Outright Monetary Transactions - Ruling within the Economic & Fundamental Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; The constitutionality of the ECBs Outright Monetary Transactions programme (QE for want of a better term) is due to be ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 17, 2014, 8:07am   #1
Joined Mar 2013
ECB Outright Monetary Transactions - Ruling

The constitutionality of the ECBs Outright Monetary Transactions programme (QE for want of a better term) is due to be ruled upon by The German Federal Constitutional Bank in less than 45 minutes time. Id have thought the outcome would be significant whichever way it goes. Yet I can find few business news sources giving it any coverage, let alone any prominence.

Am I in a minority in assigning this event more potential importance than is warranted?
Purple Brain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2014, 10:05am   #2

Joined Feb 2009
No, it's important... However, it's one of those things that normally ends up with a non-decision decision, if you see what I mean. I think most people are just tired of waiting for something that would be somewhat definitive and clear.
Old Jan 17, 2014, 10:42am   #3
x4x
Joined Sep 2008
Now moved to Tuesday...
x4x is offline   Reply With Quote