I think i have predicted world war 3

This is a discussion on I think i have predicted world war 3 within the Economic & Fundamental Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; This is only theory and it came to me in a dream. There are certain things that have to happen ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 30, 2012, 5:31pm   #1
Joined Aug 2012
I think i have predicted world war 3

This is only theory and it came to me in a dream. There are certain things that have to happen in order for the war to occur.Put simply, i don't know how much of china owns parts of the US, although im sure the traders who know whats going on, that US is pretty much ****ed in 2016 and our currency has no other choice bu to owned by china.


But check this out.......

(now this is only being considered if a one world government doesn't occur, however this may be the cause of a one world government...hopefully)
10, 20 or even 30 years later. There can be a revolution within america and its people. "We want our land back" and china wont sell it to us . I think the rest is a bit obvious. SO we are going to take it.

Now i don't know how this works globally, i have yet been educated in one country owning parts of another countries land and refusing to give it back and how much that country needs to own in order to create such an impact on people. but a country refusing to give one countries land back will **** some people off. So it only makes sense for that country to send its people their to protect and if not, then that country can just bomb the **** out of it (as im sure china is that ballsy) and there you have your war, Im sure some parts of Korea will help us in bombing china, Russia would definitely be against us and we would most likely use Mexico and Canada as our playing fields.




here are some other things
the US military would have to sign a contract tready or merge with the Chinese army or the idea would come up and produce some outrage. I doubt this would actually happen.

China would build parts of the US in their own image. This seems very plausible.



what do you think?
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 5:58pm   #2
Joined Oct 2006
Re: I think i have predicted world war 3

What about if the Mexicans ask for their land back and you won't give it to them?
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 5:58pm   #3
Joined Oct 2006
Re: I think i have predicted world war 3

Or the Indians? I mean the Apache type, not the Mumbai type.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 6:01pm   #4
Joined Oct 2006
Re: I think i have predicted world war 3

Will it be OK for them to bomb you? I don't imagine so.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 6:06pm   #5
Joined Sep 2008
Re: I think i have predicted world war 3

The OP has some strange threads

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 6:17pm   #6
Joined Nov 2001
Re: I think i have predicted world war 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackypete2 View Post
The OP has some strange threads

Peter


Nevertheless, recessions like this have started wars before and the scenario in Syria is a powder keg.

As soon as you hear national leaders inciting hatred against other states to draw attention from internal problems it is time to watch out.
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 6:25pm   #7
Joined Sep 2008
Re: I think i have predicted world war 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitlink View Post


Nevertheless, recessions like this have started wars before and the scenario in Syria is a powder keg.

As soon as you hear national leaders inciting hatred against other states to draw attention from internal problems it is time to watch out.
History shows that religion is the number 1 purported reason for war, by far. Holy Wars, Jihads, et....

Recession doesn't even rank.

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 6:31pm   #8
Joined Aug 2012
Re: I think i have predicted world war 3

dotcom started this thread so nobody here thinks that a country wouldn't go to war with another country because it wont give their land back. We are talking about 2 prominent arrogant countries. Not any ****ing Indians of some sort or other countries who aren't as powerful as us. (its called a world war and their are not rules external from a countries operations) One where there is only one winner. Obviously their are benefits on one end and the other. But overall you don't think that would ever be a reason?
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 6:50pm   #9
 
ZEN archer's Avatar
Joined Jan 2012
Re: I think i have predicted world war 3

Why would they do that DC? The land would be useless to those who survive that kind of war (it is reasonable to assume that it would escalate to a nuclear war)

Mind you, one shouldn't underestimate human stupidity:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein
ZEN archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 7:28pm   #10
Joined Oct 2006
Re: I think i have predicted world war 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom View Post
so nobody here thinks that a country wouldn't go to war with another country because it wont give their land back. We are talking about 2 prominent arrogant countries. Not any ****ing Indians of some sort or other countries who aren't as powerful as us. (its called a world war and their are not rules external from a countries operations) One where there is only one winner. Obviously their are benefits on one end and the other. But overall you don't think that would ever be a reason?
So if you sell your house to some Chinese guy and pocket the money you think it's OK to take it off him again in future? I'm sure there's plenty of people that would do that sort of thing, dictators, criminals, Nazis and the like. In fact didn't the Nazis do just that to the Jews? Maybe like the Indians they don't count.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 7:32pm   #11
Joined Oct 2006
Re: I think i have predicted world war 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackypete2 View Post
The OP has some strange threads

Peter
Excellent potential though.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 7:35pm   #12
Joined Nov 2001
Re: I think i have predicted world war 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackypete2 View Post
History shows that religion is the number 1 purported reason for war, by far. Holy Wars, Jihads, et....

Recession doesn't even rank.

Peter
Well, yes, you are right

Hitler's war came out of recession, however. It was not his reason--that was world domination for Germany, but he used a depressed Germany to get his armament factories working again and build up his armies. The British and US were, also, in the worst depressions, ever. I don't thing that religion came into it, then, and although the jews came in for a terrible time it was racial rather than religious.
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2012, 5:12am   #13
Joined Aug 2012
Re: I think i have predicted world war 3

dotcom started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEN archer View Post
Why would they do that DC? The land would be useless to those who survive that kind of war (it is reasonable to assume that it would escalate to a nuclear war)

Mind you, one shouldn't underestimate human stupidity:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein
I.....

Last edited by dotcom; Oct 1, 2012 at 6:08pm.
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2012, 5:15am   #14
Joined Aug 2012
Re: I think i have predicted world war 3

dotcom started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
So if you sell your house to some Chinese guy and pocket the money you think it's OK to take it off him again in future? I'm sure there's plenty of people that would do that sort of thing, dictators, criminals, Nazis and the like. In fact didn't the Nazis do just that to the Jews? Maybe like the Indians they don't count.
No, i didn't clarify. I am referring to china refusing to give the land back. That includes us already have made the offer to buy it back and them saying no, its ours, our stuff is on it, you aren't getting it back no matter what you offer. You don't think we wouldn't go to war with that?
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2012, 9:14am   #15
 
trendie's Avatar
Joined Jan 2004
Re: I think i have predicted world war 3

re: "we want our land back" doesnt make sense. If China has bought it, its Chinas.
When you sell something to someone, for money, you no longer own it.

You could equally argue Russia wants Alaska "back", even though it was bought by the US for money.
__________________
# If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail - Abraham Maslow
# There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those that understand binary, and those that dont. -Anon
# Ed Seykotas Whipsaw Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiE1V...Wlxk8&index=10
# Defeat is temporary. Giving up makes it permanent. Anon
trendie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Likely trigger of world war three? arabianights The Foyer 47 Dec 24, 2008 4:29am
US general: We can get a world war Baruch The Foyer 1 Nov 19, 2006 6:46am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)