what "in your opinion" :) are the top 5 economic indicators???

This is a discussion on what "in your opinion" :) are the top 5 economic indicators??? within the Economic & Fundamental Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; hey guys, what are the top 5 indicators that you think people really look out for. i'm trying to gather ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 7, 2011, 2:33pm   #1
Joined Jul 2008
what "in your opinion" :) are the top 5 economic indicators???

hey guys, what are the top 5 indicators that you think people really look out for. i'm trying to gather information on currencies, to see a bigger picture to then trade in that direction with technical analysis.

would you say 5 is enough, to get the gist of the good and bad economies?

appreciate feedback
fmjvertigo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2011, 2:51pm   #2

Joined Feb 2009
Re: what "in your opinion" :) are the top 5 economic indicators???

Which mkts? US, UK, the EuroZone?

EDIT: I responded to you on your other thread.