NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

This is a discussion on NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne within the Discretionary Trading forums, part of the Methods category; ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 5, 2008, 10:19pm   #49

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread Click the image to open in full size.
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2008, 10:22pm   #50

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread Everywhere I look, there you are, with your brazen CAPITALS and HARD SELL
Worse than a bad dose of herpes.......

BTW

If using your indicators allows a trader 'never to lose again'

....how come you're constantly programming new ones and not using them yourself to become richer than Warren?

NOW WHY DON'T YOU FOAMYOBSE?

==================================

YOU DO NOT NEED INDICATORS TO TRADE. I HAVE STATED THAT REPEATEDLY.

Why do I code new indicators?

Because I like to keep my coding skills sharp.

When I see a profitable pattern, I code it.

May I suggest that if you don't like me, what I post or how I post that you just quit reading my thread and MYOFB!
Old Nov 5, 2008, 10:25pm   #51

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread
Quote:
Today, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli Futures View Post
I think I better download a version of MT4 and start putting on those indicators then reread it again >> this forum seems to be the best trading manual ever !

Just a quickie, as all the MT4s seem to have different times of their feeds, is there any particular brokers feed i need to use?

Thanks

Rob
Hi Rob
I could not agree more - this forum but particularly this thread, is the best learning I have ever done in forex - THANKS TRO and co!!!!

I am living in Europe and using alpari(dot)co(dot)uk based in London.
I am still in demo mode, but I have had no problems with their version of MT4, they have 5 decimals (instead of 4) for non JPY ccy, and for Jpy 3 decimals instead of 2.
I think when I go live I will may well use them.
Cheers

PS: 20 demo pips for me tonight using what I have read here, on 3 trades - all wins
See, people with an OPEN MIND, read, learn and profit.
Old Nov 5, 2008, 10:51pm   #52

Joined Aug 2006

If price isn't moving down, then it must be moving up.
Old Nov 5, 2008, 10:57pm   #53

Joined Aug 2006

You have to be quick!
Old Nov 6, 2008, 1:31am   #54
Joined May 2008
Hey Folks:
Guys chill. Just be patient and try it out. Get the indicators (goolge TRO Indicators MT4)... follow the rules (they are simple),and start getting PIPS. TRO is not doing this to gain anything. He is already RICH. There is a HOLY GRAIL. IT is right there between your eyes. It is YOU.

I know, I know TRO has his way of sharing his knowledge and at times you may think that he is TEASING you. But he is not. He is challenging you to THINK. You know the Market is a Jungle, and even if you have the best at your side YOU still need to fend for yerself. By teaching us to THINK we are becoming independent in our trading. Yes, we can even rival Mr Buffet.

I don't use indicators that much anymore. I am almost to the point where all I do is plot Random Horizontal lines for my entries. All that matters is that I RECOGNIZE which way PRICE is going. An EDGE helps alot, these TRO Indicators help alot. But in the end YOU have to SEE which way PRICE is going. THINK about it.... what does it matter which way the Market is moved by external forces?? It doesn't. Cause whichever way it goes I will be right there riding along.

Here is a trade that I did recently(see below). I was just aiming for 30pips... put PRICE dictated otherwise. I recognized opportunity and took advantage of it. I was already prepared with TRO's TheBigPicture method before the entry. All I had to do was wait, recognize, and execute.

On this trade I ended up with like 390pips. Since I SAW price dictating a bear move I placed a 100 pip trailing stop. No need for GREED. Since I was so far ahead it didn't matter that I left so much pips on the table. Hey someone else needs them LOL.

Oh when I start a trade I do not use a STOP LOSS (keeps broker programs honest, I think). Plus on this trade when I entered at the 50% FIB line GBPJPY had a spread of -20pips. If anyone needs any help PM me or go over to the other forums Kreslik or babypips, fxfisherman etc etc. Find the NeverLoseAgain thread and join in. There are many of us there to help. But keep in mind in the end YOU have to SEE it for yourself.

-Currently my average pips perday is +100. I typically last like from 20 minutes to 2 hours to get my target pips.
-I use the DRAGON MANAGMENT (which is another free indicator) to calculate my pip value (Account/400). My accounts grow by about 19% to 20% compound per day They double about every 2 days.

PEACE

EDIT: I have only used TRO's free indicators. He does have "donation" indicators and they do have certain enhance features but the Free ones work as well. Besides I program too LOL and I was able to program the "donational" ones LOL...

Click the image to open in full size.
xmess7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: johnlvs2run
Old Nov 6, 2008, 8:20am   #55

Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevespray View Post
2) As you control more and more money the system would become less and less efficient as your money had a greater and greater influence on the price itself.

Steve
What about more and more people using the same system?

Traders make money trading, Software coders make money selling indicators to suckers

CLICK - My Trading Journal
new_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2008, 8:24am   #56

Joined Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne View Post
Click the image to open in full size.

You have to be quick!

Who would have gone long on a trade like that? Come on, really! With such huge price action downwards surely this is just bottom picking. Yes, perhaps this time you got lucky and go out of the trade quick enough, but like you post on your charts, price continued on downwards. Surely it would have been safer to join the downward action for a few pips than to join at the bottom looking for a small bounce?
UKtradergirl is offline   Reply With Quote