NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

This is a discussion on NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne within the Discretionary Trading forums, part of the Methods category; Xmess- good to see that by adding modifications to TRO's strategy it is working for you. I can see how ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 25, 2008, 5:38pm   #736

Joined Oct 2008
Xmess- good to see that by adding modifications to TRO's strategy it is working for you. I can see how you might have an edge by adding the filters in that you have- brilliant work.
Old Nov 25, 2008, 9:52pm   #737

Joined Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne View Post
Anyone can LOOK and SEE what happened intrabar. It's not that difficult.

You make it sound like I am HIDING SOMETHING!
TRO the non-stick rhino

You would increase your credibility by posting some losing trades sometimes perhaps?

If there's anybody who could sell sand to the Arabs....

..thats a compliment BTW
rols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2008, 9:59pm   #738

Joined Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by rols View Post
You would increase your credibility by posting some losing trades sometimes perhaps?
The EURUSD long at 1.2878 at 12:01 GMT today's is as good an example as any
zupcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2008, 10:02pm   #739

Joined Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by zupcon View Post
no he will say you could have gotten out of that one for a 2 pip profit. i've tried this before.
Old Nov 25, 2008, 10:06pm   #740

Joined Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKtradergirl View Post
no he will say you could have gotten out of that one for a 2 pip profit. i've tried this before.
well you do have to be quick !
zupcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2008, 11:33pm   #741

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zupcon View Post
Ok, I see the high only hit 1.2882. So that's a loser. But, I think we already had a long entry that hour, so per the rules, only one long and one short per hour.

You are on the INTERNET, if you google search, you'll probably find what you are looking for.

Last edited by TheRumpledOne; Nov 25, 2008 at 11:39pm.
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2008, 11:35pm   #742

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread
Quote:
NO.

The rule was 5 pip TP.

UKtradergirl, I still don't understand why you keep going on like this.

I am NOT changing the rules mid challenge.

So, if you can post a LOSING TRADE according to the rules, feel free.

But can we just stick to the facts and leave all the snide remarks out of this.

You are on the INTERNET, if you google search, you'll probably find what you are looking for.
Old Nov 25, 2008, 11:46pm   #743

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread
Quote:
Xmess- good to see that by adding modifications to TRO's strategy it is working for you. I can see how you might have an edge by adding the filters in that you have- brilliant work.
You keep thinking that this is a system like you are used to using.

How many times must I tell you it is NOT?!?!?

The purpose of this is to get you to SEE what PRICE is doing. Once you can do that, you won't need indicators to trade.

Xmess can SEE now.

Old Nov 26, 2008, 12:12am   #744

Joined Aug 2006

For the equity traders.

Old Nov 26, 2008, 12:14am   #745

Joined Aug 2006

Here's a potential losing trade!!!

Get ready to gloat.

Old Nov 26, 2008, 12:26am   #746

Joined Aug 2006

Too bad.

Hit TP first!

Old Nov 26, 2008, 1:35am   #747
Joined Nov 2008
I havn't read through this whole thread.. I stopped at page 7 - and already I'm sick of all the garbage half you incompetent fools have to say. TRO's methods WORK. I don't understand how as soon as he posts he gets negative feedback and people questioning his method. He's not asking you to read, quite frankly it's in the best interest of the people who DO want to learn for you people who want to critisize to STAY OUT.

Let me clear one thing up (I don't know if this has already been said, as I havn't read the whole thread), the concept to 'Never Lose Again' DOESN'T mean you'll never have a LOSING trade. Yes, using these methods DO stack winning in your favor, but there WILL be losing trades. IN THE LONG RUN, YOU WILL, NEVER LOSE AGAIN. You ask for statements etc showing this working... there have been MULTIPLE posts of people making PROFIT AND SHOWING the proof. Do a little research, read through the other Never Lose Again threads and you will see. I don't know the forums rules for posting other links but on babypips forum Dragon posts his statements. He is one person whos done extremely well, and it's PROOF for you critics.

Now, I could sit here all day posting charts of successful trades, but I don't feel it should be necessary.. I have charts posted at kreslik.com. All I do is 'LINE TRADE'. ENTER THE DIRECTION OF PRICE, AND LET PRICE COME TO ME. If price is going down I WILL NOT GO LONG. If price is heading up I WILL NOT GO SHORT. The more you trade, the more you'll eventally SEE where price is heading and the more PROFITABLE trades you'll have.

Yes, the stats DO help. Think about it. If there has only been one situation where there was 8 GREEN H1 Bars in a row over say, the last 2 days. And you have in front of you 7 GREEN BARS and the 8th is forming, would you place an entry for long? If you statistically know theres very little chance of being an 8th GREEN bar, would you still place an entry for long?.. I don't know about you, but I would definately place a market order for a short trade maybe 5-10 pips (depending on the volitility of the pair) away from the candle opening price, OR, enter short at a HORIZONTAL LINE.

These methods DO work. TRO is trying to teach you. Is he asking for money? Is he selling indicators? Is he really, "MISSLEADING" you? If I recall correctly in one post he promotes to NOT use ANY indicators, as you DON'T need them.
pierre23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: johnlvs2run
Old Nov 26, 2008, 1:52am   #748

Joined Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre23 View Post
I have charts posted at kreslik.com. All I do is 'LINE TRADE'. ENTER THE DIRECTION OF PRICE, AND LET PRICE COME TO ME. If price is going down I WILL NOT GO LONG. If price is heading up I WILL NOT GO SHORT. The more you trade, the more you'll eventally SEE where price is heading and the more PROFITABLE trades you'll have.
I appreciate your comments, agree and likewise appreciate TRO for sharing his methods and stats.

In the case of 8 green bars, there is very little chance of having 8 green bars in a row when NO green bars are showing.

However it seems to me that when there are 7 green bars already, then the chances are 50/50 for an 8th one.
johnlvs2run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2008, 2:02am   #749
Joined Nov 2008
Quote:
In the case of 8 green bars, there is very little change of having 8 green bars in a row when NO green bars are showing.
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

Quote:
However it seems to me that when there are 7 green bars already, then the chances are 50/50 for an 8th one.
If over the last 2 days there has only been one instance of 8 green bars in a row and you have 7 showing with an 8th forming, stats say theres little chance of there being another green bar..

Yes, in terms of the candle being either green/red generally the odds will be 50/50.. actually the bar can be neutral too, so that changes the odds. BUT with stats showing that 8 Green in a row has only happened once over the past 2 days meaning its RARE to see 8G in a row, odds change, in favor for red.

Obviously, the longer the time period the better chances. Meaning if there had only been ONE instance of 8 Green in a row over 3 weeks and say, 5 instances of 7 Green in a row. And you have 7 green and the 8th forming, the odds arn't 50/50. You have more chance of seeing a red.

Last edited by pierre23; Nov 26, 2008 at 2:08am.
pierre23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2008, 2:17am   #750
Joined Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre23 View Post
quite frankly it's in the best interest of the people who DO want to learn for you people who want to critisize to STAY OUT.
Quite frankly, thats a lot of nonsense.

If the suggested trading methodology (and I'm being generous in my terminology here) cannot stand up to criticism, then there is a big red flag already.

This is an open forum and should remain so - not some venue for some "guru" to gather acolytes.

As for posting charts of trades, they prove nothing whatsoever. There is absolulely no statistical validity in a cherry picked sample.
dcraig1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: BSD