NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

This is a discussion on NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne within the Discretionary Trading forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by rols Mr. Rumpled - the instant leap to your own defence tells its own story I have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 29, 2008, 8:15pm   #16

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by rols View Post
Mr. Rumpled - the instant leap to your own defence tells its own story

I have great admiration for your programming, enterprise and networking, you seem to be on every trading forum on the WWW. Do you ever sleep?

However to post big bold statements such as NEVER LOSE AGAIN and not expect some censorship is a little naive is it not?

I am merely trying to ascertain whether you are an omnipotent Saviour or a Messiah for amateurs.

Let's see how many other satisfied users come forward and testify that they too have NEVER LOST AGAIN!
Instant leap? You are NOT the first one to flame me. There is ALWAYS someone who has something negative to say about my methods. Why don't you just MYOFB?

If you have seen me on "every trading forum on the WWW", then you should KNOW how many people are making money using my methods.

From today:

Unread Today, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmess7 View Post
Bro, one observation. Since TRO has instilled in us to LOOK at PRICE and SEE what it does. I don't think the what a broker does should affect us, other than us paying alot thru the spread they fabricate. As long as we follow price I don't see how we can be wrong. True they can change the spread and do funky stuff but PRICE is PRICE it either goes UP or it goes DOWN and thru TRO we are learning to SEE that.
I can asure u they try to lose you. Today i was trading with a friend of me with the same platform. He was trading the same trades like i did but he did'nt have problems. I did with opening and closing. Sometimes prices even stalls on my platform so while my friends price was correct etc etc.
This was started as soon as i made over 15000 euro.
I was learning MB trading but you know trading is an addiction! I was on my demo seeing al those opportunities so after my withdrawal from last friday i deposited 5000 euro out of my own pocket to my platform. in two days i'm up to 12050 euro. I had problems from the very first trade.
Believe my they can do something.
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2008, 6:15pm   #17

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread If you had a system that didn't give an entry signal all day, would you scrap it?

THINK ABOUT IT!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old Oct 31, 2008, 7:34pm   #18

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread Click the image to open in full size.

M15 chart.

Look at the stats.

Using Dragon's Money Management and trading the reversals after 3 or more in a row, tell me HOW CAN YOU LOSE?
Old Oct 31, 2008, 9:05pm   #19
Joined May 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne View Post
Click the image to open in full size.

SEE, you don't need indicators to take money from the banks.
Loving these posts but could you explain this please?

Cheers,
Steve.
stevespray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2008, 11:14pm   #20

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread Explain?

If candle approaches it's first line since turning green, GO LONG.

If candle approaches it's first line since turning red, GO SHORT.

Can you SEE how much money you can make with this simple strategy?
Old Nov 1, 2008, 8:18am   #21

Joined Jan 2008
what do you mean by "first line" ? and how do you calculate that?
chilltrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2008, 7:42pm   #22

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread Look at the current candle.

It opened between 1.6400 and 1.6375.

Price started to drop and the candle was RED at the FIRST line ( 1.6375 ) so you enter SHORT at 1.6375.

If you wait until 1.6350, YOU ARE TOO LATE, YOU MISSED THE BOAT, THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!

Simple.
Old Nov 1, 2008, 7:51pm   #23

Joined Jan 2008
Cool :-)))

Ok.. so every 25 pips

How do you make those lines appear? Is that a program or a simply a setting?
Old Nov 1, 2008, 10:09pm   #24

Joined Jan 2008
will need to check how this pans out in real-time... its easy looking at past 1 hour charts but was just "back-testing" by opening one window of 1hr and another window with a 1 minute chart...
absolute chaos.
Old Nov 2, 2008, 1:47pm   #25

Joined Jan 2004
Is there something similar for meta trader?
Old Nov 2, 2008, 2:29pm   #26

Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by rols View Post
Mr. Rumpled - the instant leap to your own defence tells its own story

I have great admiration for your programming, enterprise and networking, you seem to be on every trading forum on the WWW. Do you ever sleep?

However to post big bold statements such as NEVER LOSE AGAIN and not expect some censorship is a little naive is it not?

I am merely trying to ascertain whether you are an omnipotent Saviour or a Messiah for amateurs.

Let's see how many other satisfied users come forward and testify that they too have NEVER LOST AGAIN!
Very good. My concern is, where do the winners get their money from if nobody ever loses again? Sounds like a Ponzi scheme.

CLICK - My Trading Journal
new_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: UKtradergirl
Old Nov 2, 2008, 3:59pm   #27

Joined Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantra View Post
Is there something similar for meta trader?
The charts I posted ARE MetaTrader charts.
Old Nov 2, 2008, 4:02pm   #28

Joined Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by new_trader View Post
Very good. My concern is, where do the winners get their money from if nobody ever loses again? Sounds like a Ponzi scheme.
You should know better.

ALL TRADERS ARE NOT GOING TO FOLLOW THE SAME SYSTEM EVEN IF IT IS A WINNING SYSTEM.

That's because HUMAN NATURE which, at times, is EGO DRIVEN will cause some traders to think they can do it better. It's that simple.

There is NO scheme of any kind. But you will see EXACTLY what you want to see.
Old Nov 2, 2008, 4:11pm   #29

Joined Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne View Post
You should know better.

ALL TRADERS ARE NOT GOING TO FOLLOW THE SAME SYSTEM EVEN IF IT IS A WINNING SYSTEM.

That's because HUMAN NATURE which, at times, is EGO DRIVEN will cause some traders to think they can do it better. It's that simple.

There is NO scheme of any kind. But you will see EXACTLY what you want to see.
Yeah but what if everyone who is trading on the whole planet does get the idea of how good your system is? Do you think you should perhaps tone down the marketing a little incase of world domination, followed by inevitable failure?
UKtradergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: ibex666
Old Nov 2, 2008, 4:29pm   #30

Joined Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKtradergirl View Post
Yeah but what if everyone who is trading on the whole planet does get the idea of how good your system is? Do you think you should perhaps tone down the marketing a little incase of world domination, followed by inevitable failure?

It really doesnt work like that at all. Did you ever really meet anyone who would follow basic simple instructions ?
zupcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: johnlvs2run , blancspa