NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

This is a discussion on NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne within the Discretionary Trading forums, part of the Methods category; You're welcome. Trading has become even simpler this past week because of my new statistics. Just google: therumpledone never lose ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 21, 2008, 4:38am   #9

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread Click the image to open in full size.

You're welcome.

Trading has become even simpler this past week because of my new statistics.

Just google:

therumpledone never lose again

to get all the latest info.

Feel free to ask questions here.
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2008, 9:10pm   #10

Joined Aug 2006

"The more bullish or bearish the market becomes, the greater the probability of a reversal."

- Windsor Advisory Services
Old Oct 29, 2008, 6:45pm   #11

Joined Aug 2006

Trading is really simple.

It's just a matter of SEEING which way PRICE is moving at the time.

Most people seem to forget that simple fact.

"The more bullish or bearish the market becomes, the greater the probability of a reversal."

All you have to do is LOOK AND SEE how long PRICE has been going up or down.
Old Oct 29, 2008, 6:56pm   #12

Joined Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne View Post
All you have to do is LOOK AND SEE how long PRICE has been going up or down.[/B][/SIZE]
Then what?

That's the important part isn't it?

Otherwise;

It's like driving in the dark whilst looking in the rear view mirror.

Aren't these fancy pretty indicators just a distraction - giant sugar lumps to disguise the novice's bitter pill?
Old Oct 29, 2008, 7:35pm   #13

Joined Aug 2006

Then what? YOU TRADE ACCORDINGLY!

Do you not understand:

It should be obvious that you take the reverse trade WHEN YOU SEE PRICE MOVING IN THAT DIRECTION.

NO. Those indicators are NOT a distraction.

Those indicators tell you the STATISTICS.

Don't you SEE that the chances of having 4 or more H1 candles is a row is slim?

Don't you SEE when you take the reverse trade AFTER 3 in a row, there is almost ALWAYS a chance to make a profit?

THOSE INDICATORS ACT LIKE RADAR, ALERTING YOU TO MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES.

Trading without them is like flying in the dark WITHOUT RADAR!!

Of course, you don't need the indicators because I am sure that you can count to 3 and are not colorblind. I prefer to make the computer do the work.

In the future, it would be preferably that you ask questions about things you do NOT understand BEFORE you make snide comments.
Old Oct 29, 2008, 7:56pm   #14

Joined Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne View Post
In the future, it would be preferably that you ask questions about things you do NOT understand BEFORE you make snide comments.
Mr. Rumpled - the instant leap to your own defence tells its own story

I have great admiration for your programming, enterprise and networking, you seem to be on every trading forum on the WWW. Do you ever sleep?

However to post big bold statements such as NEVER LOSE AGAIN and not expect some censorship is a little naive is it not?

I am merely trying to ascertain whether you are an omnipotent Saviour or a Messiah for amateurs.

Let's see how many other satisfied users come forward and testify that they too have NEVER LOST AGAIN!
Old Oct 29, 2008, 9:13pm   #15

Joined Aug 2006

SEE, you don't need indicators to take money from the banks.
Old Oct 29, 2008, 9:15pm   #16

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by rols View Post
Mr. Rumpled - the instant leap to your own defence tells its own story

I have great admiration for your programming, enterprise and networking, you seem to be on every trading forum on the WWW. Do you ever sleep?

However to post big bold statements such as NEVER LOSE AGAIN and not expect some censorship is a little naive is it not?

I am merely trying to ascertain whether you are an omnipotent Saviour or a Messiah for amateurs.

Let's see how many other satisfied users come forward and testify that they too have NEVER LOST AGAIN!
Instant leap? You are NOT the first one to flame me. There is ALWAYS someone who has something negative to say about my methods. Why don't you just MYOFB?

If you have seen me on "every trading forum on the WWW", then you should KNOW how many people are making money using my methods.

From today:

Unread Today, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmess7 View Post
Bro, one observation. Since TRO has instilled in us to LOOK at PRICE and SEE what it does. I don't think the what a broker does should affect us, other than us paying alot thru the spread they fabricate. As long as we follow price I don't see how we can be wrong. True they can change the spread and do funky stuff but PRICE is PRICE it either goes UP or it goes DOWN and thru TRO we are learning to SEE that.
I can asure u they try to lose you. Today i was trading with a friend of me with the same platform. He was trading the same trades like i did but he did'nt have problems. I did with opening and closing. Sometimes prices even stalls on my platform so while my friends price was correct etc etc.
This was started as soon as i made over 15000 euro.
I was learning MB trading but you know trading is an addiction! I was on my demo seeing al those opportunities so after my withdrawal from last friday i deposited 5000 euro out of my own pocket to my platform. in two days i'm up to 12050 euro. I had problems from the very first trade.
Believe my they can do something.