NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

This is a discussion on NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne within the Discretionary Trading forums, part of the Methods category; RESULTS...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 23, 2009, 1:16pm   #1501
 
TheRumpledOne's Avatar
Joined Aug 2006
Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

TheRumpledOne started this thread Click the image to open in full size.

RESULTS
__________________
"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!!"


You are on the INTERNET, if you google search, you'll probably find what you are looking for.
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2009, 1:59pm   #1502
 
TheRumpledOne's Avatar
Joined Aug 2006
Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

TheRumpledOne started this thread Click the image to open in full size.

Remember what H. Rearden said:

Now, 2 patterns of market behaviour happen on a regular basis:

1) the price breaks to new high's (or low's)

2) the price reverses from new high's (or low's)
__________________
"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!!"


You are on the INTERNET, if you google search, you'll probably find what you are looking for.
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2009, 11:18pm   #1503
Joined Dec 2007
Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

Mr Rumpled One Instead of posting charts of what may happen why dont you post a statement of what actually did happen
fugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2009, 1:30pm   #1504
 
TheRumpledOne's Avatar
Joined Aug 2006
Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

TheRumpledOne started this thread Click the image to open in full size.

OPPORTUNITY...
__________________
"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!!"


You are on the INTERNET, if you google search, you'll probably find what you are looking for.
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2009, 1:30pm   #1505
 
TheRumpledOne's Avatar
Joined Aug 2006
Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

TheRumpledOne started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugly View Post
Mr Rumpled One Instead of posting charts of what may happen why dont you post a statement of what actually did happen
I do. It is called RESULTS.
__________________
"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!!"


You are on the INTERNET, if you google search, you'll probably find what you are looking for.
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2009, 2:18pm   #1506
 
TheRumpledOne's Avatar
Joined Aug 2006
Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

TheRumpledOne started this thread Click the image to open in full size.

RESULTS.
__________________
"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!!"


You are on the INTERNET, if you google search, you'll probably find what you are looking for.
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2009, 11:01pm   #1507
Joined Dec 2008
Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

This is no result.... this is after fact affirmation, witch is the easiest way to play whit newbs.
You know it!

If you can't describe the reason why you enter, hold, and exit, all those colored indicators worth a big minus 5.

I respect your work, but whit time I found that this is pure joke. You act like you know something, but you can't "put it all together". In short, your post are only missleading more then anything.

Have I red before that you think indicators are worthless, but again you push them on anyforum for donation... You even know how newbs like to load their chart whit funny indic, and you are the one providing them... acting like a guru.

The guru of indicators?!?....


ps: i'm leaving a chart for you, do you see the pattern?!?!? LOL
Attached Thumbnails
x.jpg  

Last edited by inzider; Dec 29, 2009 at 11:09pm.
inzider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2009, 12:59am   #1508
Joined Jul 2008
Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

The last charts above illustrate what TRO calls a rat reversal trade: price is 20 pips off the daily low, red candle closes, green candle closes, go long as price touches high of the last green candle with 10 pips s/l....it's been previously explained by TRO on this thread
ez0770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2009, 2:28am   #1509
Joined Dec 2008
Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

I could make a mistake, ain't here to start a war. I just never found the real meaning of all those indic.
And since explanation are always cutted in half...

In fact, you just made the best resume of this idea in a short sentence whit no funny trics around, thx!

If this work for you I'm happy!
inzider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2009, 3:00am   #1510
Joined Jul 2008
Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by inzider View Post
I could make a mistake, ain't here to start a war. I just never found the real meaning of all those indic.
And since explanation are always cutted in half...

In fact, you just made the best resume of this idea in a short sentence whit no funny trics around, thx!

If this work for you I'm happy!
No problem inzider and I'm glad my short "explanation" was clear enough for you. I stumbled upon this thread just a couple of weeks ago, read the whole thing and found TRO's ideas and methodology quite interesting. Right away I was able to apply this stuff profitably so I'm happy to keep "experimenting" with it.

Since you are here, I hope that eventually you will find some value in TRO's ideas as well
ez0770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2009, 2:37pm   #1511
 
TheRumpledOne's Avatar
Joined Aug 2006
Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

TheRumpledOne started this thread Click the image to open in full size.

OPPORTUNITY...
__________________
"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!!"


You are on the INTERNET, if you google search, you'll probably find what you are looking for.
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2009, 2:40pm   #1512
 
TheRumpledOne's Avatar
Joined Aug 2006
Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

TheRumpledOne started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by inzider View Post
This is no result.... this is after fact affirmation, witch is the easiest way to play whit newbs.
You know it!

If you can't describe the reason why you enter, hold, and exit, all those colored indicators worth a big minus 5.

I respect your work, but whit time I found that this is pure joke. You act like you know something, but you can't "put it all together". In short, your post are only missleading more then anything.

Have I red before that you think indicators are worthless, but again you push them on anyforum for donation... You even know how newbs like to load their chart whit funny indic, and you are the one providing them... acting like a guru.

The guru of indicators?!?....


ps: i'm leaving a chart for you, do you see the pattern?!?!? LOL
I guess you didn't read this:

I have explained the GREEN RAT REVERSAL before but I'll do it again:

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

You do NOT need indicators to do this.
__________________
"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!!"


You are on the INTERNET, if you google search, you'll probably find what you are looking for.
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2009, 6:38pm   #1513
 
TheRumpledOne's Avatar
Joined Aug 2006
Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

TheRumpledOne started this thread Click the image to open in full size.

RESULTS
__________________
"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!!"


You are on the INTERNET, if you google search, you'll probably find what you are looking for.
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2009, 12:56am   #1514
Joined Dec 2008
Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne View Post
I guess you didn't read this:

I have explained the GREEN RAT REVERSAL before but I'll do it again:

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

You do NOT need indicators to do this.
Hi!

Honnestly, if you could make it that clear each time your have an idea, I would be link to your thread.
The rat ideology is pure fun!

Good trade!
inzider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2009, 12:06pm   #1515
 
TheRumpledOne's Avatar
Joined Aug 2006
Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

TheRumpledOne started this thread Click the image to open in full size.

Nice run off the bottom
__________________
"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!!"


You are on the INTERNET, if you google search, you'll probably find what you are looking for.
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
All you need to trade is a horizontal line - TheRumpledOne TheRumpledOne First Steps 414 Apr 20, 2017 8:03pm
TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4 TheRumpledOne Trading Software 207 Nov 7, 2016 3:25pm
THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne TheRumpledOne Forex 177 May 20, 2014 11:39pm
You have to lose before you can win ... GotGold First Steps 6 Oct 6, 2004 10:12am

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/discretionary-trading/41916-never-lose-again-therumpledone.html
Posted By For Type Date
kreslik.com - Traders Community :: View topic - 2010.09.23 A NEW RAT IS IN TOWN This thread Refback Oct 18, 2010 4:48pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)