NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

This is a discussion on NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne within the Discretionary Trading forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by zupcon Agreed, but they generate traffic so its not really in the sites interest to act in ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 27, 2008, 1:59pm   #801
Joined Dec 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by zupcon View Post
Agreed, but they generate traffic so its not really in the sites interest to act in a responsible way. To the credit of most trading sites out there, the activities of this particular bunch of vendors has been curtailed long ago.
Yes its no coincidence is it!!

They bring pantomime and drama......

Last edited by JTrader; Nov 27, 2008 at 3:08pm.
JTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2008, 2:47pm   #802
Joined Dec 2002
If my average win is 2.5 times my average loss. I only need to be right 30% of the time to be in profit.
JTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2008, 3:08pm   #803

Joined Oct 2008
I've been out all morning again (busy week!). I just came back to read these posts and find them absolutely hilarious.

What an earth Warren is going on about i have no idea. Seems to be on a different planet entirely and whatever his strategy is, good or bad, it isn't of any relevance to TRO's methods- apart from showing us the kind of people he associates with.

I especially like the reference to posting here exposing frauds as being similar to picking up litter- can't find the post now to quote it- but good one! TRO has asked me 'Why?' i'm here a lot of times and this very adequately explains it.

Even when presented with some cold hard facts in the form of an EA, TRO and his buddies cannot accept it. Even with a huge margin of error allowed for in the EA, no matter what angle you look at it, it's still a loss.

The only comeback TRO and his gang seem to have is that they like to state that the people commenting are not profitable traders. I don't think it matters whether a trader is profitable or not- TRO is the one who is putting his methods out there and hence the one that needs to prove himself. I could say that i am successful and earn a full time income from trading but you probably wouldn't believe me anyway- i don't really care- after all i'm the one looking at my bank statements each month and has to live with the contents of them. Like i said- it's not me or anyone else here that has to prove ourselves- losers and winners alike can add to the discussion.

I note there is no one on here that has bought and is using his ebook. If there are i'd be very amused to hear their comments. There are a few interesting ones floating around the internet if anyone cares to search.
Old Nov 27, 2008, 4:28pm   #804
Joined Nov 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne View Post
Old Pueblo still the same.

What strats do you use?
Proprietary stuff, hard to explain and a lot to it. I do use the modified Semafor indicator from your Motherlode to help with entry timing. It works OK, another tool in the belt.

I am curious, What are the base calculations for the 1,2, and 3 indicators in he semafor? I'm not up on MT4 language, I code in Excel. I was hoping to try to recreate it in my 'system'.

B
Brabed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2008, 5:18pm   #805

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfgao View Post
I'm gonna give this a try. 3 consecutive H1 candles, watch for a reversal, limit positions at trigger lines <00, 25, 50, 75>, TP 6 pips. Since you mentioned of a dramatically increased probability of momentum taking charge if 7+ directional pips are registered, I'll probably use the 80/20 rule and hold a 20% residual at risk for the potential windfall.

Just to be sure: trading is on the M5 right? Cos I'm a lousy scalper with an incredibly poor track record using anything less than 5 minute bars. I usually do 5-15 minutes (using the M15 as an intermediate directional guide) and concurrently getting feedback from H1,3 and Daily charts.

What I'm doing ATM: shorting USDJPY and then shorting EURUSD to an equivalent extent using whatever correlation there is between the cross pairs to hedge against adverse movements (not really a cross since USD != EUR, but anyway...). This is also a low pippage strategy which requires high volume to generate sizable income. I on the other hand am happy enough with crumbs as long as I still get to keep the loaf. What's your take on synthetic spot hedging?

Oh, and I hope you do realize that if this doesn't pan out, I'll be out bustin' skulls (your's most likely).

Seriously though, thanks for the freebie heads up.
You have really got things confused.

You need to READ CAREFULLY.

You trade on the H1.

The 00, 25, 50 and 75 HORIZONTAL LINES and the REVERSAL are NOT part of the same method. Though you can use them together.

Learn to grab 5 pips quick.

Once you can do this repeatedly, then you can go for more. You can exit part of your position at 5 - 10 pips and let the rest ride, using a break even stop or a trailing stop.

You are on the INTERNET, if you google search, you'll probably find what you are looking for.
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2008, 5:23pm   #806

Joined Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTrader View Post
TRO is having a laugh on these threads of his. He is posting screenshots of supposed winning trades & indicators that he knows no one understands, and he seems very reluctant to explain, all these numbers, different pairs, different timeframes, different colours, three in a row, 5 in a row, entry lines, price action hidden in too big a timeframe candle, numerical dials and displays that need to be viewed in realtime and do not have any history as with a traditional indicator like RSI............what a bloody mess!

TRO mate
I and others on this thread may be completely wrong, you may be a sterling fella, with everyones best interests at heart, and with the sole aim of freely helping novice traders progress. 99 pages into this thread however, and none of the shortfalls of you method that have been continually highlighted, have been properly addresses or overcome

However, if this is the case, and your sole aim is to help newbies become profitable, all from the goodness of your heart and soul -
1) I apologise for misinterpreting your intentions.
2) i would suggest that you change, improve, make clearer your method of presentation.
Tone down the gimmicky word usage.
Don't just post M1 screenshots like we all asked for on the extra-ordinary days that suit your message - i.e. when price went up 300 pips in a straight line in 1 hour - of course your method worked well in such conditions - any method would!!! etc. etc.
3) Go and look at the quieter, subtler threads started by other T2W members where the intention has been to freely share knowledge in a gimmick free and humble way, and you SHOULD see what i mean.

Your methods seem very much based on your "the statistics". This may be a good thing. However, it may also be a bad thing because -
1) Only you have them, we do not even know if they really exist. Whe have to trust your word that they do, and what you tell us about the statistics is actually true.
2) Statistics and numerical rader type displays do not present themselves well in charts or screenshots of charts. Due to the fact that we can only see the moment, and not any history.
3) I beleive you said in you paltalk room, many months back, again if memory serves me correctly, that the statisitics that you and Mikeal Kreslik compiled are too valuble a resource to share/give away for free, buut you were thinking about releasing them on a subscription basis.........

All the best, friend.
It's simple.... the title NEVER LOSE AGAIN may attract people, HOWEVER, if there was NOTHING OF VALUE INSIDE then readers would not return!!

You are on the INTERNET, if you google search, you'll probably find what you are looking for.
Old Nov 27, 2008, 5:28pm   #807

Joined Jul 2008
Ah...the IGNORE feature...that should clear up some of the "litter" around here
Old Nov 27, 2008, 5:36pm   #808

Joined Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabed View Post
Proprietary stuff, hard to explain and a lot to it. I do use the modified Semafor indicator from your Motherlode to help with entry timing. It works OK, another tool in the belt.

I am curious, What are the base calculations for the 1,2, and 3 indicators in he semafor? I'm not up on MT4 language, I code in Excel. I was hoping to try to recreate it in my 'system'.

B
It's not my indicator, I just modified it.

The 3 Level ZZ Semafor uses the min/max swing points for the number of periods you enter in the inputs (defaults are 5, 13 and 34). People say it "repaints". But so does the low and high of the day each time a new low or a new high is made. Funny no one calls that "repainting".