Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

This is a discussion on Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM within the Discretionary Trading forums, part of the Methods category; Hi Bashir , YOu 're doing good man ! would you consider putting up some kind if short video , ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 21, 2008, 2:28pm   #65
Joined Oct 2008
Hi !

Hi Bashir ,

YOu 're doing good man ! would you consider putting up some kind if short video , this will clearup my mind a little and help me understand better your method .

Kind Regards
Sonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnaimy View Post
Here are two trades that i did on friday, with my modified method. Seems to work just fine, and getting little to no heat.

There is explenations in the pictures, if there is anything that is unclear or you want to ask a question , please do so and i will answer them as best i can .Made up for my loosing day 2 days ago., i fell alot better now

With regards
Bashir Naimy
soumi71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2008, 5:04pm   #66

Joined Apr 2002
Bashir

Thank you. This has been one of the most informative threads i have read on this site. I am new to practical trading (have been a stock investor in days past) but have the time today to start in a modest way. I have recently retired. I would like to trade eminis in the future.

I am thoroughly confused about Charts/Live feeds/Trading platforms/Brokers. Everyone quotes a different mix.

I have heard of Sierra Charts before and note you use them. What do you combine this charting package with as a live feed and what is your execution platform and broker.

Sorry to be so basic. Think your approach is very impressive.

Keep up the good work

Shay

Can
smoodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2008, 7:46pm   #67

Joined Apr 2008
bnaimy started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoodi View Post
Bashir

Thank you. This has been one of the most informative threads i have read on this site. I am new to practical trading (have been a stock investor in days past) but have the time today to start in a modest way. I have recently retired. I would like to trade eminis in the future.

I am thoroughly confused about Charts/Live feeds/Trading platforms/Brokers. Everyone quotes a different mix.

I have heard of Sierra Charts before and note you use them. What do you combine this charting package with as a live feed and what is your execution platform and broker.

Sorry to be so basic. Think your approach is very impressive.

Keep up the good work

Shay

Can

Hey smoodi, i am using sierracharts as u noticed, and i am using their level 4 package that cost 25usd pr month, the life feeed i get directly from my platform that is from infinityfutures, sierrachars have a function where u get the live feed from the infinity platform, so ur monthly expenses are just 25usd , and the platform is free.

U should check out their site, i am using their transact platform, i recommend you use that, good execution and fills. And they have good roundtrip prices, its 5usd pr roundtrip pr contract.

Sierra Chart - Financial Market Charting and Trading Software
Infinity Futures

Hope this helps,and thanks for the kind words smoodi

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Then head over to www.forexjunkie.com

We also provide free chatrooms and interesting articles and always up to date forex and Stock News.

Also check out free live 24h audio directly from the market expert and News commentary.
bnaimy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2008, 7:47pm   #68

Joined Apr 2008
bnaimy started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by soumi71 View Post
Hi Bashir ,

YOu 're doing good man ! would you consider putting up some kind if short video , this will clearup my mind a little and help me understand better your method .

Kind Regards
Sonia
Hi sonia, i will post a audio video that will explain the method i am using.
Just need to get my lazy ass toget it done, will do it this week.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

We also provide free chatrooms and interesting articles and always up to date forex and Stock News.

Also check out free live 24h audio directly from the market expert and News commentary.
Old Oct 21, 2008, 8:55pm   #69
Joined Oct 2008
thx Bashir
soumi71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2008, 11:05pm   #70

Joined Apr 2008
bnaimy started this thread Okey guys and girls, i have been alot of emails from different people asking about more info about this method and there are alot of confussion on how this works.

I dont know if u guys have noticed a few pages back i dide post a different method than the one that was original on the first page. Its a very similer system and u can actualy use both in combination.

I have noticed that my new system have a much higher hitrate and does alot better and gets less heat, and i have made it more simple and with simple rules.

Those who find my first method to be okey u guys can keep using it, but i recommend new traders to use this method that i have writen down and attached to this post.

Its alot simpler and much better method, u can as i sayed used it with the first method, cause it uses the same charts and is basicly the same.But this method is more retracement method, the other is a breakout trade method.

I have also posted a few pics of how these trades work, and hopefully that will give a better understanding on how to use it .

I will tryto make a voice video to how to trade this method, i promise i will have it done this week.

with regards
bashir Naimy
Attached Thumbnails
trade1.jpg   trade2.jpg   chopp.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: txt Trading method 1.txt (4.3 KB, 1124 views)

Last edited by bnaimy; Oct 21, 2008 at 11:27pm.
Thanks! The following members like this post: evostik , trendie
Old Oct 22, 2008, 12:01am   #71

Joined Apr 2002
Thanks for the tools info Bashir

Shay
smoodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2008, 1:30pm   #72
Joined Apr 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnaimy View Post
Okey guys and girls, i have been alot of emails from different people asking about more info about this method and there are alot of confussion on how this works.

I dont know if u guys have noticed a few pages back i dide post a different method than the one that was original on the first page. Its a very similer system and u can actualy use both in combination.

I have noticed that my new system have a much higher hitrate and does alot better and gets less heat, and i have made it more simple and with simple rules.

Those who find my first method to be okey u guys can keep using it, but i recommend new traders to use this method that i have writen down and attached to this post.

Its alot simpler and much better method, u can as i sayed used it with the first method, cause it uses the same charts and is basicly the same.But this method is more retracement method, the other is a breakout trade method.

I have also posted a few pics of how these trades work, and hopefully that will give a better understanding on how to use it .

I will tryto make a voice video to how to trade this method, i promise i will have it done this week.

with regards
bashir Naimy
Hi Bashir

Thank you for posting your systems. Its great of you to do so.

Sorry to be a pain (or maybe being thick) but would you mind clarifying your exit strategy regarding your three lot entry? Maybe the answer's in the charts but I can't open them at the moment.

Here is how i take profit when trading:

When going long and both 10min and 30min is on my side, i do 3 contracts and my stop is always 30 ticks, i sell first contract at +15 and then i move my stop to -12 behind entry, that way i cant loose any money at all, no matter what happens, now i have a calm mind, the last contact i sell at +45 or if the stochastics are looking toppy.
Its what you do around your second contract that I don't follow.

Thanks in advance,
Steve
evostik is offline   Reply With Quote