Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

This is a discussion on Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM within the Discretionary Trading forums, part of the Methods category; Been a good day today, tottal of 6 trades and 6 of 6 was 100% gains. Gain pr trade was ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 9, 2008, 11:42pm   #25

Joined Apr 2008
bnaimy started this thread Been a good day today, tottal of 6 trades and 6 of 6 was 100% gains.
Gain pr trade was 425 - 15usd(commision).with the new profit targets + +15 +25 +45. since marked is volotile., will lower this when markeds gets back to normal,whenever that might be.

Just wanted to share, not everyday i have 6 trades in one day.Usualy 3.

With regards
Bashir Naimy
bnaimy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2008, 8:40pm   #26

Joined Apr 2008
bnaimy started this thread Had a tottal of 4 possible trade and all of them where winners with big gains. Its a shame i dident take them at all, the marked is so volatile that i am not comfertable with taking 70-100 tick stopsloss. Hopefully the marked will calm down, this is just crazy.
Old Oct 11, 2008, 12:22am   #27

Joined Apr 2008
bnaimy started this thread Hey again gents and girls, i will on monday try to make a video of my trading session while i am trading and hopefully show how i am really using this method to trade. I will post the link here after i have uploaded it to youtube.

I just found something really interesting, i checkd the charts back 8 months, and the method have never been stopped once, if you follow the rules that is Anyways, will give you all more info when i can automate it and see the results over a long period of time.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy.
Old Oct 11, 2008, 8:44am   #28

Joined Jul 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnaimy View Post
Hey again gents and girls, i will on monday try to make a video of my trading session while i am trading and hopefully show how i am really using this method to trade. I will post the link here after i have uploaded it to youtube.

I just found something really interesting, i checkd the charts back 8 months, and the method have never been stopped once, if you follow the rules that is Anyways, will give you all more info when i can automate it and see the results over a long period of time.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy.

Very kind of you Bashir. Look forward to it.
Eight month winning record? Very impressive.

"Adapt or die!" Said the Coackroach to the Dinosaur.

Beware of false signals bearing gifts.

"I have seen the enemy...and it is me."

Follow the path of least resistance.
options is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2008, 4:57pm   #29

Joined Aug 2004
Bashir,

when awaiting for confirmation from MACD, do you consider it important where the lines cross - ie - does a buy signal have to be in negative territory, and a sell in positive?

Cheers,
UTB
Old Oct 11, 2008, 7:40pm   #30

Joined Apr 2008
bnaimy started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by the blades View Post
Bashir,

when awaiting for confirmation from MACD, do you consider it important where the lines cross - ie - does a buy signal have to be in negative territory, and a sell in positive?

Cheers,
UTB
Hi blades, where the macd crosses is nothing i dont give any thoughs to, i just go long or short whenever it crosses, no matter if its above the 0-line or below. The thing is that, buy the time the price crosses the 144tick chart 90expon ma or the 1min 89epxon ma, the macd is allready crosses and showing a nice move up, if i am very sure that the marked is heading up i will sometimes go long or short with a very light position and buy or short before the price crosses 89expon ma.And when it does crosses the ma i add more contracts, by that time i have allready a solid profit on the first long or short .
But when you want to go long or short before price have crosssed the 89expon ma, then i always wait for the macd to cross and then do my longs or shorts.

I try not to predict the movment to much, but sometimes everything is alligned very early and everything tells me to go long.

Hope this answers ur question? Just ask if there is something unclear.

Best of wished you Blades in your trading

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy
Old Oct 11, 2008, 7:59pm   #31

Joined Apr 2008
bnaimy started this thread Hi blades, here is a picture of how the trade would have worked on the friday that just passed with huge volatility. Hope this clears things alittle.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy
Attached Thumbnails
method2.jpg  
Thanks! The following members like this post: the blades
Old Oct 11, 2008, 8:56pm   #32
Joined Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnaimy View Post
Hi blades, here is a picture of how the trade would have worked on the friday that just passed with huge volatility. Hope this clears things alittle.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy
Bashir,

do you have a requirement for the crossing of the stochs eg, the current bar has to close to confirm the cross, as in the above example the time the different time frames cross is very close?

also during these time of increased volatility do you not find that the 144 tick is to fast to fit in with the other time frames?

looks like a good system though and well done with your consistent trading.

cheers

bd
brutusdog is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Lee Shepherd