Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

This is a discussion on Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM within the Discretionary Trading forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by carlal19 Avoiding stupidity is a good move. You need to understand proper trading to be successful. The ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 2, 2011, 6:52pm   #1929
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlal19 View Post
Avoiding stupidity is a good move. You need to understand proper trading to be successful.
The most stupid thing you could do in trading would be to buy FAP turbo off some idiot with a one page website that he registered a couple of months ago.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 8:25pm   #1930

Joined May 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
The most stupid thing you could do in trading would be to buy FAP turbo off some idiot with a one page website that he registered a couple of months ago.
in fact, the most stupid thing would be to buy fapturbo, it doesnt matter with whom you buy it.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 4:43pm   #1931

Joined Oct 2003

In a certain large West African country, the word 'FAP' is a colloquialism for theft!!!

What does that tell you!
Old Jan 15, 2012, 5:32pm   #1932

Joined May 2008

I guess there is no need to take our taugths to the extreme. We all do what we can to make a living. Simply, our experience has shown that those programs are useless and will always end up losing money, we know they will always have an explanation but we also know that everything in this world has an explanation, good or bad.
I dont think they are stealing anything, i just consider they are not beeing honest selling those programs, after all if those programs were as good as they claim, why would they be selling it?.
The bad part really goes for those program´s buyers. If they still think that they will become rich overnight and all they have to do is to find the right program to make their dream come true, what thay are doing is to motivate those programmers and their marketting counsellors to keep working.
Everything in this world is a simple game, supply and demand.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 3:01pm   #1933

Joined Oct 2003

Fayalac
There's nothing extreme about most comments about "FAP"turbo here! People are sharing their honest experiences with the FAPping vendors and without exception, it's been one of sophisticated moneyloss, to put it very nicely. The FAPpers are totally unaccountable and almost completely unethical and you're calling people's comments on here 'extreme'...

You're obviously trying to be a voice of calm & reason which is often admirable but not always the required action. People need to heed the very clear warnings in dealing with these guys and basically head in the other direction once there's contact!

They are VERY good at their slick marketing programs and continue to suck in the lesser informed. Stern clear warnings are therefore necessary.
Old Nov 8, 2016, 3:31pm   #1934

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
I need help

Hey all
Can anyone help point this new wannabe trader in the right direction and mentor me in some way?
Justlooking1077 is offline   Reply With Quote