Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

This is a discussion on Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM within the Discretionary Trading forums, part of the Methods category; Will be a fun day tomorow, will do some manual trading for the rest of this week, vigi is back ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 10, 2009, 2:11am   #1653

Joined Apr 2008
bnaimy started this thread Will be a fun day tomorow, will do some manual trading for the rest of this week, vigi is back on the 11, so this week he will hopefully get some of the fixes we need, and add that trender that we badly need. Until that , lets do manual trades, i will post entrys and exits and give a constant view of what i think see

Anyways, it will be fun

With kind regards
Bashir N
Old Feb 10, 2009, 12:51pm   #1654

Joined Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebby2468 View Post
. . . what do you think,Barclays use for there trading? . . . if auto trading was that easy don't you think they would be doing that ? . . .
Oh dear!
Most of the big banks auto-trade, partic in exchange traded derivs & fx. Few of them use EA's tho'.
A Dashing Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2009, 2:19pm   #1655
Joined Jan 2009
Bashir, great work, you would be a great asset in an investment house. My only query is, why do you share this system, but I take it your not greedy and I say good for you sir, the world needs more people like yourself, but in finance it is dog eat dog. I don't think these people would do it for you, over generalisation, most.

Kindest regards

James
jaet1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2009, 3:24pm   #1656
Joined Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dashing Blade View Post
Oh dear!
Most of the big banks auto-trade, partic in exchange traded derivs & fx. Few of them use EA's tho'.
what is EA?
zt3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2009, 6:12pm   #1657

7 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by zt3k View Post
what is EA?
Expert Advisor
stifland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2009, 11:32pm   #1658

Joined Apr 2008
bnaimy started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaet1989 View Post
Bashir, great work, you would be a great asset in an investment house. My only query is, why do you share this system, but I take it your not greedy and I say good for you sir, the world needs more people like yourself, but in finance it is dog eat dog. I don't think these people would do it for you, over generalisation, most.

Kindest regards

James

Hi James, thanks for those kind words. I share the program because it does not harm me or m bottomline. So i dont see no reason why i should not share it. ANd the manual system is basicly very simple and universal. Its not so much about the method but the person who trades the method, if he have the patience and the self disipline to follow it to the point, then he will make money. I can tell this method to a 1000 people and i can get 1000 different results. But thats just how this game it.

I am not so sure if i would be of any value to any investment bank
Still after this time i do the same mistake new traders do,my problem is that i get borred and start lookin for trades where there is nothing to be had

Today was a good excample, i was up nicely,at the end i gave it all back because market was sitting on its ass for 2 hours.

I will be paying more attention tomorow, as i will be trading 4 contracts, dont want to mess up then hehe

You have a great day james

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy
Old Feb 11, 2009, 10:52am   #1659
Joined Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnaimy View Post
Hi James, thanks for those kind words. I share the program because it does not harm me or m bottomline. So i dont see no reason why i should not share it. ANd the manual system is basicly very simple and universal. Its not so much about the method but the person who trades the method, if he have the patience and the self disipline to follow it to the point, then he will make money. I can tell this method to a 1000 people and i can get 1000 different results. But thats just how this game it.

I am not so sure if i would be of any value to any investment bank
Still after this time i do the same mistake new traders do,my problem is that i get borred and start lookin for trades where there is nothing to be had

Today was a good excample, i was up nicely,at the end i gave it all back because market was sitting on its ass for 2 hours.

I will be paying more attention tomorow, as i will be trading 4 contracts, dont want to mess up then hehe

You have a great day james

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy
Hi Bashir,

The system is good, had a quick look at it this morning, but I would add another 2 charts, but we all work differently, I try to make myself a very cautious investor to reduce risk, but this also limits profits. What sort of returns have you been averaging, say per week? and how much capital do you trade with?

Yes I know what you mean, stick to the rigid rules and there is no going wrong I set a target and run like the wind when it is met

And the same to you Bashir, have a great day, and keep it up.

Kindest Regards

James
jaet1989 is offline   Reply With Quote