SKYPE trading rooms.

This is a discussion on SKYPE trading rooms. within the Discretionary Trading forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by pipalot Hi again folks, Thanks for your PM responses. At present the room is made up of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 5, 2010, 12:33am   #46

7 Posts
Joined May 2009
Re: SKYPE trading rooms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipalot View Post
Hi again folks,

Thanks for your PM responses.

At present the room is made up of guys trading products such as forex (mostly GBPUSD, EURUSD), S&P Mini and WTI Crude Oil, doing intraday swing and scalp trades.

The room started as a small group of guys, we mostly knew each other as full-time traders long before the room started in March 2009. The aim is to hangout with other fulltime traders. We have participants from various places...UK, USA, Australia and Germany...

The reason I have just started to mention our group in the forum is because I thought that maybe there could be other full-time traders who would enjoy the company and opportunity to share ideas with like-minded folks. The camaraderie is nice.

We generally use IM, rather than audio.

Anyone wishing to join the group, please PM me with your Skype name and I will add you to the room.

Happy holidays and best wishes,

Pipalot
Hi again and Happy New Year everybody.

Its been a pleasure welcoming more folks into the free Skype room for full-time traders.

The invitation remains open, so just PM me if you are interested in joining us and hanging-out on Skype with other full-time traders.

Best wishes for 2010 and happy trading,

Pipalot
pipalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2010, 5:12am   #47

4 Posts
Joined Jan 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipalot View Post
Hi again and Happy New Year everybody.

Its been a pleasure welcoming more folks into the free Skype room for full-time traders.

The invitation remains open, so just PM me if you are interested in joining us and hanging-out on Skype with other full-time traders.

Best wishes for 2010 and happy trading,

Pipalot

Hello traders,

I am also new to skype and I am looking for traders. my skype name is : pipinvestment

join me.... Is there still a forex chat room on skype.. I have tried the links above, but skype does not offer chat rooms for windows anymore.. Is there something that I missed
we can chat at IRCforex as well.. there are a few members already and some smart traders.
Trendme is offline Commercial chat room   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2010, 12:06pm   #48

7 Posts
Joined May 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendme View Post
Hello traders,

I am also new to skype and I am looking for traders. my skype name is : pipinvestment

join me.... Is there still a forex chat room on skype.. I have tried the links above, but skype does not offer chat rooms for windows anymore.. Is there something that I missed
we can chat at IRCforex as well.. there are a few members already and some smart traders.
Yes, the Skype room is working and you are welcome to join.

Occassionally some folks have got their Skype notification/security settings set to high and so may have not received my invitation on Skype. So please check your settings and PM me again here if you think you have missed my invitation.

Kind regards,
Pipalot
Old Jan 21, 2010, 3:37am   #49

4 Posts
Joined Jan 2010

I pm'ed you but didn't get an invite yet. Please invite me. My SN is: daytrade.victor

Thanks!
Daytrade_Victor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2010, 9:42am   #50

7 Posts
Joined May 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytrade_Victor View Post
I pm'ed you but didn't get an invite yet. Please invite me. My SN is: daytrade.victor

Thanks!
I sent you an invitation at Skype and have been waiting for you to reply on Skype. I'll try again, but please check your security settings in Skype in case there is something set to ignore new requests.

Regards,
Pipalot
Old Jan 21, 2010, 8:36pm   #51

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
Re: Nial Fullers Trend trading room

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu2 View Post
Hi all just wanted to let you know that I will be away till next weak, Monday 19th October.Then we will be taking more price action forex traders, trading in Nial Fullers style in the trading room.

So back on skype round the opening of the Europe trading times Monday.

PM to join and please let me know where you live as we will be setting up rooms for Australia, Europe and US trading times.
Hi,

I am new on this site and have been trying to learn price action over last few weeks as other methods do not suit me. How can I learn about Nial Fullers method in order to join this Skype room?
dudleymuggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2010, 9:44am   #52

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2010

am trading in gold and silver can am join this room
sumerchandjain786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2010, 11:02am   #53

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumerchandjain786 View Post
am trading in gold and silver can am join this room
Hi Sumer, thanks for the invite. i am more interested in forex, but I am open to any other type of trading including commodities (gold, oil, copper, etc). So I will be very happy to join. Nb do you use price action in your trading style?

Dudley
dudleymuggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2010, 11:12pm   #54

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2010

Hey sign me up. I trade Futures S&P, DOW and Russell. I'm on Skype daily M-F while market is open.....Rawhide2u
Johnny B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2010, 1:37pm   #55

9 Posts
Joined Feb 2010

Hi there, i trade the US stock market intraday, especially financials and energy stocks.
would like to chat with Emini and other fellow US stocks traders.

peregrinecap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2010, 8:54pm   #56

5 Posts
Joined Feb 2010

For those inerested in just day trading US stocks...please join us in our chatroom here: http://bit.ly/c0DcaT

Our focus is mainly on intraday momentum stocks...

Or pm me 'smartcap' on Skype
Old Mar 1, 2010, 1:49am   #57

9 Posts
Joined Feb 2010

yes, let's create a Skype community of US daytraders.

peregrinecap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2010, 3:32pm   #58

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2010

HI
i am Trading the Forex 15M, 1H
can i join the Skype chat room ?
Mys skype is: ivan_ldn
itstst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2010, 6:59am   #59

5 Posts
Joined Feb 2010

sure...we only trade US stocks...butif you guys would like to join np...I will send an invite to botf 2nite...expect an invitation from 'smartcap'
Old Mar 4, 2010, 3:29am   #60

Joined Oct 2008

G'day,

I trade Day Trade Australian stocks (ASX). Currently in Melbourne and would like to chat with fellow ASX traders.