Dollar interest over the rest of the year

This is a discussion on Dollar interest over the rest of the year within the Discretionary Trading forums, part of the Methods category; Starting to peal off profit...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 14, 2016, 3:47pm   #17
Joined Jul 2008
forker started this thread Starting to peal off profit
forker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2016, 5:44pm   #18
Joined Jul 2008
forker started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Hope you've found some sanity and had a g1.

I'm getting cold feet over your super trade now. Well done and a great call!

fwiw - I'm easing off on the probability Fed will raise rates in Dec.

Getting there, 2 days, 5 hours sleep, drunk the whole time there. The rather odd observation was the endless stream of women walking around with nothing on and the onset of hypothermia. They would rather make themselves ill from cold so they can look good for the lads.

The trade has run its ground now so tapering off. I still think 109 to 110 but there is a ton of uncertainty over Trump and I think you are right regarding the fed. Will spend the rest of the week going over the data and start planning for the next runner.
Old Nov 14, 2016, 6:01pm   #19

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by forker View Post
Getting there, 2 days, 5 hours sleep, drunk the whole time there. The rather odd observation was the endless stream of women walking around with nothing on and the onset of hypothermia. They would rather make themselves ill from cold so they can look good for the lads.

The trade has run its ground now so tapering off. I still think 109 to 110 but there is a ton of uncertainty over Trump and I think you are right regarding the fed. Will spend the rest of the week going over the data and start planning for the next runner.

Sounds good and I know what you mean hardy bunch, they are up North

Yields still rising and some penciling in higher inflation in coming months. Will they spend more considering budget deficits and give away tax cuts. I don't know anymore other than the Fed will be under another month of intense spot light.

Good watching your trade and thoughts in action.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2016, 4:51pm   #20
Joined Jul 2008
forker started this thread Pealing more off at 108.90. I have only a small portion left to see if I can stretch it to 109.50
Old Nov 16, 2016, 8:46am   #21
Joined Jul 2008
forker started this thread All remaining positions now closed at 109.50. The strategy of leaving half on the whole way and the other half getting in and out several times locking in profit followed by cheaper entries has raked in over 1500 pips. This thread is now closed. I hope it's been informative to those out there who are interested in trading the fundamentals. I will start a thread sometime to go over the process I use.
Thanks! The following members like this post: Atilla