$500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

This is a discussion on $500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading within the Discretionary Trading forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by jini Geez.. there's alot of speculation on this board. I followed HC and his dashboard when he ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 30, 2012, 3:55pm   #31
 
DionysusToast's Avatar
Joined Dec 2009
Re: $500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

Quote:
Originally Posted by jini View Post
Geez.. there's alot of speculation on this board. I followed HC and his dashboard when he was posting on ET, there was alot of interest and intrigue and also alot of warnings.

On Sunny and his methods.. I have spoken face to face with students who claim to have doubled their accounts, watched him trade live and make an average of 5K a day at his home, saw him last year at the moneyshow and at a school where he teaches his methods. The verdict is still out.
What do you mean by "he MADE 5k"?

If I go long a bunch of stocks, short them too, then take profits on the winners and leave the losers because they'll come back - that's not really winning anything.
__________________
The proof of the pudding is whether there is actually any pudding in the first place.
DionysusToast is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: The Leopard
Old Mar 30, 2012, 4:04pm   #32
Joined Jan 2011
Re: $500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

He scalped them back and forth throughout the day and took some profits on previous losers that now became winners and did the same with some options. Whether the other side is geting killed or whether he has a convuluded risk management approach I just don't know.
jini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2012, 4:16pm   #33
Joined Mar 2012
Re: $500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leopard View Post
You've got all the facts. Use them or ignore them, but you can't say you didn't have enough information to make an informed decision.
I disagree with you, Jini has all the reasons in the world to hesitate.

Speaking to students who claim that have seen them trade live and claim he was consistently making $5K daily and claim they have doubled their accounts - those are hardly facts. Unless we suddenly decided to believe everything that anyone says
adrian2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2012, 4:31pm   #34
 
VielGeld's Avatar
Joined Jul 2011
Re: $500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

Quote:
Originally Posted by jini View Post
He scalped them back and forth throughout the day and took some profits on previous losers that now became winners and did the same with some options. Whether the other side is geting killed or whether he has a convuluded risk management approach I just don't know.
Sounds to me like he's simply found a method that works for him. You'll have a hard time replicating it.

That is, if he's not another shill.
__________________
To lose is human, to win is divine, to draw is an art.

~Tom Wiswell
VielGeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2012, 4:35pm   #35
Joined Jan 2011
Re: $500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

Thanks adrian. I will add another point.

There is the chance that he got lucky in the years he traded Kinross. If you look at it's chart dating back a few years it did stay fairly rangebound which is what I gather one would need to have losing trades come back as winners, so if his methods (whatever they may be) do work then this stock would've been the perfect one to do it on. I can only imagine if it shot off in one direction or there was a buyout etc... then things may have ended very abruptly.
jini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2012, 4:37pm   #36
Joined Oct 2006
Re: $500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

I see the spirit of Mike Baghdady lives on. No matter what ridiculous claim you make there will always be some people that believe it.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: The Leopard
Old Mar 30, 2012, 4:38pm   #37
Joined Oct 2006
Re: $500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

You can fool some of the people, some of the time, and that's normally enough to run a nice scam.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2012, 4:45pm   #38
Joined Feb 2012
Re: $500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian2012 View Post
I disagree with you, Jini has all the reasons in the world to hesitate.

Speaking to students who claim that have seen them trade live and claim he was consistently making $5K daily and claim they have doubled their accounts - those are hardly facts. Unless we suddenly decided to believe everything that anyone says
You misunderstand me. Jini needs to run a mile from this, for obvious reasons. That's what I mean when I say that the facts are clear.

There is no doubt about it. 15 grand is about to go down the crapper.
The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2012, 4:46pm   #39
Joined Feb 2012
Re: $500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

Quote:
Originally Posted by jini View Post
Thanks adrian. I will add another point.

There is the chance that he got lucky in the years he traded Kinross. If you look at it's chart dating back a few years it did stay fairly rangebound which is what I gather one would need to have losing trades come back as winners, so if his methods (whatever they may be) do work then this stock would've been the perfect one to do it on. I can only imagine if it shot off in one direction or there was a buyout etc... then things may have ended very abruptly.
Have you asked him why he's selling training when he's making (at a minimum, according to your claims) a million dollars a year?
The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2012, 4:55pm   #40
Joined Jan 2011
Re: $500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

Relax. It's just a discussion and let's be clear I'm not claiming anything. I'm a participant on this forum just like everyone else, all i'm doing is presenting information I have gathered and hold no opinion whatsoever on his proposed methods.

He's phone number and contact details are visible on his site for all to see, so you can always call him yourself.
jini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2012, 4:59pm   #41
Joined Feb 2012
Re: $500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

Quote:
Originally Posted by jini View Post
Relax. It's just a discussion and let's be clear I'm not claiming anything. I'm a participant on this forum just like everyone else, all i'm doing is presenting information I have gathered and hold no opinion whatsoever on his proposed methods.

He's phone number and contact details are visible on his site for all to see, so you can always call him yourself.
This isn't a matter of opinion, as you'll discover if you decide to set light to 15 g-sheets.

I take it then that you haven't asked him why he sells training when he (allegedly) makes in excess of a million dollars a year from trading?
The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2012, 5:16pm   #42
Joined Jan 2011
Re: $500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

That's a valid question and I'm sure you'll get an answer if you ask him. I'm more interested in hearing from any students about their experiences, whether they be negative or positive.
jini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2012, 5:20pm   #43
Joined Feb 2012
Re: $500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

Quote:
Originally Posted by jini View Post
That's a valid question and I'm sure you'll get an answer if you ask him. I'm more interested in hearing from any students about their experiences, whether they be negative or positive.
Oh, I'm sure I'll get an answer .

But you shouldn't be more interested in his students at this stage. Can you really not see how crucial the question is?

But if you want to hear from his students, I'm sure some are available. I'm sure some of his "students" can tell you about all the "money" they are "making" "using" "his" "methods".
The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2012, 5:30pm   #44
Joined Jan 2011
Re: $500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

OK then.. your right it's a scam. This doesn't seem to be too productive. I thought we might be able to have a interesting discussion about what his possible methods could be and for educational purposes dissect some strategies instead of taking the obvious route of flamming, that would be too easy. I guess there's no room here for anything else.

all the best.
jini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2012, 5:48pm   #45
Joined Mar 2012
Re: $500 to $5,000 per day DayTrading

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leopard View Post
You misunderstand me. Jini needs to run a mile from this, for obvious reasons. That's what I mean when I say that the facts are clear.

There is no doubt about it. 15 grand is about to go down the crapper.
Not sure who misunderstands whom My point is that Jini doesn't have facts yet, so she cannot judge them either way, good or bad.

There could be a counterpoint to not believing him. What if the guy is brilliant and has really found a system that gives you a high probability of winning. Not bulletproof, as none exist.

For me personally, the toughest argument against his system is the "big" question that was already raised here: "why teach others when he can quietly make his own millions and enjoy life". Why waste time speaking to people on the phone and coaching them, when he can travel around the world and spend money knowing that more is coming?

IF he had a valid reason to do it (e.g. some people seek celebrity status), I would understand why he would want to get paid in advance and why he is not cheap.

Without facts on the table, I would not spend that kind of money. But "seeing is believing", so if anyone can help ...
adrian2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
$500 to $1.000.000 in 5 years dubal Forex 13 Feb 15, 2009 9:03am
Nasdaq daytrading with £3,000 Naz Indices 14 May 10, 2003 7:07am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)