Th best offshore brokerage account

This is a discussion on Th best offshore brokerage account within the Direct Access forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi, Any suggestions for a good offshore brokerage account? I'm a UK citizen living in Thailand and I want to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 29, 2009, 2:11pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
Lightbulb Th best offshore brokerage account

Hi,

Any suggestions for a good offshore brokerage account?

I'm a UK citizen living in Thailand and I want to set up and manage my own long term diverse portfolio in a tax favorable location. Had enough of those dodgy financial adviser types - want to reduce costs and do it myself.

So far I've only come accross internaxx but the problem is that I can't transfer money form Thailand to Internaxx direct and I don't want the expense of setting up a USD account to act as an intermediary - are there others you can reccomend?

All replies greatly appreciated.

Ted
penny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2009, 5:59pm   #2

4 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
Hi
yes i may well be able to help you, as i am new here i cant send a private message, i should be able to within 24 hours once my t2w username is activated
soon as it is i will send you a message and hopefully be able to help

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny7 View Post
Hi,

I'm a UK citizen living in Thailand and I want to set up and manage my own long term diverse portfolio in a tax favorable location. Had enough of those dodgy financial adviser types - want to reduce costs and do it myself.

So far I've only come accross internaxx but the problem is that I can't transfer money form Thailand to Internaxx direct and I don't want the expense of setting up a USD account to act as an intermediary - are there others you can reccomend?

Ted
trs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2009, 9:16am   #3

3 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
FXOpen's account

Hi Ted,

I'm FXOpen's Ambassador to Forex Forums.

FXOpen is one of the largest Asian Forex brokers and recently launched its innovative MT4 ECN platform: ECN Forex Trading with FXOpen broker

You are welcomed to try out our services and should you chose to open a live account with us you can do so via our Thai subsidiary: Micro, Mini, Standard & ECN/STP forex broker - Currency forex trading online by contacting our representative on the ground using Skype: tonmaibiya thus saving you the unnecessary commissions.

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

Good luck with your trading,
FXOpen

Quote:
Hi,

Ted
fxopen_ambassador is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2009, 9:40am   #4

1 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
Quote:
Hi,

Ted
hi

I'm Sompop and I'm support client fot FxOpen in Thailand (throught FxThai) you are welcome to contact me via my phone (see in contact us page in fxthai.com)

tonmaibiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2010, 11:27pm   #5
Joined May 2008
Re: Th best offshore brokerage account

Try a Regulated offshore broker - www.investorseurope.com for nominee trading account
pierre969 is offline Broker   Reply With Quote