Level 2/II/Depth of Market - Best platforms?

This is a discussion on Level 2/II/Depth of Market - Best platforms? within the Direct Access forums, part of the Commercial category; I'm a newbie but it seems to me that if I can get a platform with the best depth of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 25, 2008, 5:08am   #1

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Level 2/II/Depth of Market - Best platforms?

I'm a newbie but it seems to me that if I can get a platform with the best depth of market features and functionality that it can do everything else that I need. Specifically, I want to subscribe to a platform that provides accurate real-time level II data WITH a column in this view that identifies the axe/hammer/market maker/best# (i.e. how many price levels this market maker has been the last one standing - that is, all other orders were filled and this market maker was left with more orders unfilled). I read about this column in the Van Tharp book but it's not ubiquitous on the platforms that I've looked at (thinkorswim, interactive brokers, scottrade elite, fidelity).
If there are any scalpers out there I'd be much appreciative on your feedback. Thank you.
jay3409591 is offline   Reply With Quote