Why is it so hard/expensive to get historical intra-day futures data.

This is a discussion on Why is it so hard/expensive to get historical intra-day futures data. within the Data Feeds forums, part of the Methods category; Why not get it from the CME directly? Here: http://www.cmegroup.com/market-data/.../datamine.html...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 11, 2010, 2:20pm   #9

Joined Feb 2009
Re: Why is it so hard/expensive to get historical intra-day futures data.

Why not get it from the CME directly? Here: http://www.cmegroup.com/market-data/.../datamine.html
Old Nov 15, 2016, 8:27pm   #10

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
Is there any hope to find intra-day FF1 (FF4) prices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gucci_qb View Post
No, I am still looking for that data and you are right it is really hard to get it. I dont know what I am going to do. I mean the data is out there for those who use/have access to bloomberg and reuters datascope terminals. So if anybody fell over this please let me know.
Hello!

I'm also interested in this intra-day data for a long recent period of time (the goal is the same)...Did you managed to find it? I would really appreciate if you share it with me..
Could I find such data on Bloomberg?

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,
Maria
Maria_T is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2016, 9:04pm   #11

8 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
Guys, I have intra-day tick by tick level 2 data (stock market, futures & options markets) for all data feeds for the Moscow Exchange (MOEX). If you need - let me know. I would like to find customers to develop HFT strategies for the Moscow Exchange. In this case all data + conversion tools will be FREE for you.
trading.moex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2016, 10:29am   #12
Joined Jul 2010
Do a search on www.quandl.com for the data you are looking for.

Alternatively subscribe to esignal classic or iqfeed for one month and use qcollector to download the intra day data you want. Esignal classic is $55 for the month.
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2017, 4:06pm   #13
Joined Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trading Spaces View Post
Do a search on www.quandl.com for the data you are looking for.

Alternatively subscribe to esignal classic or iqfeed for one month and use qcollector to download the intra day data you want. Esignal classic is $55 for the month.
Qcollector is $129 from www.mechtrading.com
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote