Moneyam Level 2

This is a discussion on Moneyam Level 2 within the Data Feeds forums, part of the Methods category; I tried this earlier this week - it offers Level 2 (UK) at £50 p.m. I wondered if anybody else ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 7, 2003, 11:09pm   #1
Joined Jan 2003
Moneyam Level 2

I tried this earlier this week - it offers Level 2 (UK) at £50 p.m. I wondered if anybody else had tried it. I found it difficult to read and very clumsy to use. Interested to hear if others have a view on it. It continues my belief that there are a lot of poor data providers out there. Why do they go to all the expense of setting up, and then not do it properly - sounds like a bad business plan to me.
catsdad100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2003, 12:44pm   #2
Joined Sep 2001
I alpha and beta tested it before launch and found no problems. If you have some issues email Mike Boydell (Bullshare) the MD and he will sort them for you.
Mr. Charts
Full time US Share Trader
Follow me on Twitter

Contributor to T2W's Trading FAQ Book

T2W interview
Mr. Charts is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote