1 stop shop for data releases?

This is a discussion on 1 stop shop for data releases? within the Data Feeds forums, part of the Methods category; Hey folks, Has anyone got any suggestions for a free 1 stop shop for tier 1 and 2 economic data ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 2, 2018, 10:40am   #1
Joined Sep 2017
1 stop shop for data releases?

Hey folks,

Has anyone got any suggestions for a free 1 stop shop for tier 1 and 2 economic data releases for the week ahead and for results of those releases? An accurate review/commentary feature is essential.

Obviously delayed is fine if it's free.
I just want to get back into the swing of things and get my data from the 1 or 2 sources.

Thanks
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Nowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2018, 11:31am   #2
Joined Feb 2002
I don't look at these things very widely but use dailyfx.com when necessary. Good commentary on the site, better via their Youtube channel.
tomorton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2018, 1:03pm   #3
Joined Sep 2017
Nowler started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
I don't look at these things very widely but use dailyfx.com when necessary. Good commentary on the site, better via their Youtube channel.
Cheers buddy!
I used to use their website myself before I ceased trading.
I'll check out their YouTube channel for sure

Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 3:10pm   #4
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Forexlive

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
FXX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:08pm   #5
Joined Sep 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXX View Post
Forexlive

Cheers chief!
Looks decent.

Does it have an alert/alarm style ad on by any chance?. I'm looking, but I don't see it.

Or do you just set reminders after identifying noteworthy news/releases?
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:44pm   #6
Joined Sep 2017
Nowler started this thread Scratch that...
Found the notifications feature and the filter for it
Old Jul 2, 2018, 10:27pm   #7
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowler View Post
Scratch that...
Found the notifications feature and the filter for it
Tradingeconomics.com

You get almost instant releases in there. Use chrome or Firefox and select allow notifications. You don't even need the site open only the browser to receive them

FXX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2018, 11:25pm   #8
Joined Sep 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXX View Post
Tradingeconomics.com

You get almost instant releases in there. Use chrome or Firefox and select allow notifications. You don't even need the site open only the browser to receive them

Gotcha...thanks!

Is their Google Playstore app worth downloading?