Live (or almost) stock prices in Excel?

This is a discussion on Live (or almost) stock prices in Excel? within the Data Feeds forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by ralphab Don't know if you've already found a solution for the MSN disappearing act, the same thing ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 4, 2018, 3:55pm   #9
Joined Sep 2016
No Quarter started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphab View Post
Don't know if you've already found a solution for the MSN disappearing act, the same thing recently happened with Yahoo, but I stumbled onto this a few days ago:
Thanks raplhab, but it doesn't seem to work too well. I made links to 11 tables, and when I refresh them all, some of them move adds columns to the left. Not all of them, and not the same ones every time, so linking the data to the rest of my sheet becomes very difficult. Have you experienced that?

Scratch that, I removed the Data Filter from each box, that seemed to remove the problem, hasn't been there since.

Last edited by No Quarter; Jan 4, 2018 at 4:14pm. Reason: Concern stated apparently fixed
No Quarter is offline   Reply With Quote