yearly fee vs. monthly fee data vendor

This is a discussion on yearly fee vs. monthly fee data vendor within the Data Feeds forums, part of the Methods category; Hi, is anyone aware of any reliable data vendors that charge a yearly (or bi-yearly) fee for EOD data (metastock ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 22, 2017, 12:59am   #1

5 Posts
Joined Jul 2015
yearly fee vs. monthly fee data vendor

Hi,

is anyone aware of any reliable data vendors that charge a yearly (or bi-yearly) fee
for EOD data (metastock format)? or are there any? it's clear that 95 percent of the data vendors charge by the month only.

also, has anyone had any experience with DATABULL? they charge a flat yearly fee (I believe it is $60) but I can't find any reviews about them (good or bad). and I can't find any information as to whether they get their data straight from the exchanges or they use FREE SOURCES (such as yahoo finance or google finance).

thanks

zeeck
zeeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2017, 4:36pm   #2
Joined Jul 2010
http://www.metastock.com/products/data/
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote