Technical FOREX analyses by IVT

This is a discussion on Technical FOREX analyses by IVT within the Daily Analysis forums, part of the Commercial category; USDOLLAR - No real change regarding the strategy. While prices are inside this bearish regression channel, we are still looking ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 5, 2017, 9:41am   #17
Joined Nov 2017
4th of December

Lud Trader started this thread USDOLLAR - No real change regarding the strategy. While prices are inside this bearish regression channel, we are still looking for selling opportunities in the area 11,989-12,010. In the case of a bearish price action, we will target the Fibonacci expansion levels and the median line. I will keep you updated if the market gives us the expected price action.
Attached Thumbnails
1_usdollar.png  
Lud Trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2017, 9:48am   #18
Joined Nov 2017
4th of December

Lud Trader started this thread $EURUSD*- We were looking for short opportunities. The Eurusd is currently above a support level this morning but I have no particular recommendation. This is not obvious to buy the pair as long as the price are inside the bearish andrews fork. Below 1.18, I will be looking for selling opportunities. If prices were to break above the andrew’s fork, I will be looking for buying opportunities. Today bias is neutral.
Attached Thumbnails
2_eurusd.png  
Old Dec 5, 2017, 9:50am   #19
Joined Nov 2017
4th of December

Lud Trader started this thread $GBPUSD*If you have followed my last trading plans, you should have a short position on the GBPUSD. As a reminder, The elliott wave invalidation level is 1,3670, and the respective TPs are: 1,34, 1,33, 1,3160 and 1,2920. Prices have reached TP1. GBPUSD is now on a support level. => Protect your position as prices are expected to bounce back.
Attached Thumbnails
3_gbpusd.png  
Old Dec 5, 2017, 9:53am   #20
Joined Nov 2017
4th of December

Lud Trader started this thread $USDJPY*If you have followed my recommendation, you should have entered a short position on Friday and reached TP1 (risk reward 1/2). This position was automatically closed out because of the bullish GAP. The trading strategy remains the same. We are still looking for selling opportunities but I have to reconsider the situation to check more precisely if 113,26 -113,41 could be a good resistance to go short. For the time being, nothing to do.
Attached Thumbnails
4_usdjpy.png  
Old Dec 5, 2017, 9:54am   #21
Joined Nov 2017
Technical analysis on the AUD/USD

Lud Trader started this thread All my technical analyses on the AUD/USD will be posted here with 1 day of delay. Contact me if you want them in real time.
Old Dec 5, 2017, 9:55am   #22
Joined Nov 2017
4th of December

Lud Trader started this thread $AUDUSD If you have followed my last recommendation, you should have a long position with TP1 reached. Nothing has changed, hold this position – we are targeting TP2 now. I hope to be able to move the stop to 0,7578 very soon.
Attached Thumbnails
6_usdcad.png  
Old Dec 5, 2017, 9:56am   #23
Joined Nov 2017
Technical analysis on the USD/CAD

Lud Trader started this thread All my technical analyses on the Japanese Yen will be posted here with 1 day of delay. Contact me if you want them in real time.
Old Dec 5, 2017, 9:57am   #24
Joined Nov 2017
4th of December

Lud Trader started this thread $USDCAD*The pair was approaching the key resistance and possible the upper line of a regression channel where I expected to see a bearish price action. I was not able to propose a short signal on Friday (the resistance was not reached) but I know that some of you succeeded to go short. Very nice, hold your position, target the median line as a logical theorical TP. If the market were to make a new low to validate a double top structure and break below the actual support, I would be able to propose a short opportunity after a retracement phase. For those who are short on this pair, the current support could be a first take profit area.
Attached Thumbnails
6_usdcad.png