Same Bid/Ask volume traded, multiple prices - On Delta Footprint chart

This is a discussion on Same Bid/Ask volume traded, multiple prices - On Delta Footprint chart within the Daily Analysis forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi, I've noticed on a lot of breakout moves, when the crude oil market moves suddenly, on larger volume, the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 26, 2017, 2:14pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
Same Bid/Ask volume traded, multiple prices - On Delta Footprint chart

Hi,

I've noticed on a lot of breakout moves, when the crude oil market moves suddenly, on larger volume, the footprint chart shows identical volume for traded Bid/Ask volume, on multiple price levels

Cleary this is some time of algorithmic move
I wonder if someone on here can explain it better

I've attached a screen shot of the footprint for CL this afternoon
You can see the red column in the centre shows a lot of selling
At multiple prie levels, all the same amount of Bid/Ask volume is traded : 94/22
Attached Thumbnails
clx7-nymex-c-rev.-4t-8-2017-09-26-13_10_14.631.png  
TradingandInvestment is offline   Reply With Quote