Great study about the cryptocurrencies and emotions

This is a discussion on Great study about the cryptocurrencies and emotions within the Cryptocurrencies forums, part of the Markets category; Hi guys, I recommend this for a read to any beginner in crypto trading/investing. Also for a pro's this is ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 9, 2018, 8:49am   #1
Joined Mar 2018
Great study about the cryptocurrencies and emotions

Hi guys, I recommend this for a read to any beginner in crypto trading/investing. Also for a pro's this is a really good article which explains what people do and how emotions can drive you while investing in crypto. Hope this will help someone who just starts!

https://clovrnews.com/cryptocurrency...-overoptimism/
DavidKSawyer is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2018, 9:11am   #2
Joined Aug 2018
Hi, thank you for an interesting research covering the main aspects of customer`s behaviour.
J_C_Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2018, 7:10am   #3

4 Posts
Joined Oct 2018
Thanks, David for sharing the article. I think this article will definitely help those who are new to the world of cryptocurrency.
JosefinaCrane is offline   Reply With Quote