Why I Buy Bitcoins and Why Not Go To Ripple

This is a discussion on Why I Buy Bitcoins and Why Not Go To Ripple within the Cryptocurrencies forums, part of the Markets category; Hey I am New in this forum and want to buy cryptocurrency, most of the people told me to buy ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 9, 2018, 12:20pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Why I Buy Bitcoins and Why Not Go To Ripple

Hey I am New in this forum and want to buy cryptocurrency, most of the people told me to buy Bitcoin, but when I checked the last 5 years performance of Bitcoin then its down, so can I go to buy Ripple or other cryptos you suggest

Thanks
kavinronald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2018, 4:34pm   #2
Joined Jul 2018
Well, I must notice that the choice is only up to you. But if you're newbie and you’ve just entered the crypto market, then, probably, it makes sense for you start with Ripple. Of course, Bitcoin is good investment as well, and it's widely used by people, but it's very risky. This coin is highly volatile and you should gain some knowledge and experience before you start dealing with BTC. So, as for beginning, try to buy XRP. Only after you feel you can go to the next level, switch to Bitcoin. But keep in mind the fact, that you’ll be needed to make a deep research and be very careful.
bitges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2018, 11:43am   #3
Joined Jul 2018
I don't see the difference. All crypto is high risk due to the nascent market, the nascent tech and the nascent crypto eco system.
borderfox100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2018, 8:33pm   #4

7 Posts
Joined Aug 2018
borderfox you are right. nascent market!
bloc10 is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2018, 9:59am   #5
Joined Jun 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitges View Post
Well, I must notice that the choice is only up to you. But if you're newbie and you’ve just entered the crypto market, then, probably, it makes sense for you start with Ripple. Of course, Bitcoin is good investment as well, and it's widely used by people, but it's very risky. This coin is highly volatile and you should gain some knowledge and experience before you start dealing with BTC. So, as for beginning, try to buy XRP. Only after you feel you can go to the next level, switch to Bitcoin. But keep in mind the fact, that you’ll be needed to make a deep research and be very careful.
I am also new in forex and crypto trading, just check this forum post, your suggestion is fine and in future i start with Ripple also

Thanks
rayfordadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2018, 7:42am   #6
Joined Jan 2018
I trade Crypto and Forex on mt4.
I use Hugosway for the trading as you can do it 24/7, means I can trade on weekends
ForexinDevon is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2018, 8:32am   #7
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by kavinronald View Post
Hey I am New in this forum and want to buy cryptocurrency, most of the people told me to buy Bitcoin, but when I checked the last 5 years performance of Bitcoin then its down, so can I go to buy Ripple or other cryptos you suggest

Thanks
i thought ripple was a chocolate bar ?
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote