Which coins would you prefer to buy?

This is a discussion on Which coins would you prefer to buy? within the Cryptocurrencies forums, part of the Markets category; The main message from G20 last week was: G20 will not ban cryptocurrency but regulate the market. The blockchain is ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 1, 2018, 4:14pm   #1
Joined Mar 2018
Which coins would you prefer to buy?

The main message from G20 last week was: G20 will not ban cryptocurrency but regulate the market.

The blockchain is a public ledger of all cryptocurrency (bitcoin) transactions. Decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges might be the future of the world.

If you are new to cryptocurrency world, several websites below will help you.

Making Money With Bitcoin: 33 Super Helpful Q&As
What is Bitcoin? A Step-By-Step Guide For Beginners
Bitcoin For Beginners

Which coins would you prefer to buy? Why?
Let's discuss about those coins.

Last edited by KyleLennon; Apr 1, 2018 at 4:53pm.
KyleLennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2018, 6:00pm   #2

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleLennon View Post
The main message from G20 last week was: G20 will not ban cryptocurrency but regulate the market.

The blockchain is a public ledger of all cryptocurrency (bitcoin) transactions. Decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges might be the future of the world.

Bitcoin For Beginners

Happy April Fools Day to you too

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2018, 9:21pm   #3
Joined Feb 2018
I prefer dogecoin, XEM and TRX (TRON). Of course i believe every crypto will cost more soon but these altcoins will be leaders it coinmarketcap list
EddyJones is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2018, 10:46pm   #4

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyJones View Post
I prefer dogecoin, XEM and TRX (TRON). Of course i believe every crypto will cost more soon but these altcoins will be leaders it coinmarketcap list
No doubt :-)

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Old Apr 2, 2018, 12:22am   #5
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:

Bitcoin For Beginners

The head of the International Monetary Fund said authorities around the world could harness the potential of cryptocurrencies to help bring them under control, warning that failure to do so would allow the unfettered development of a “potentially major new vehicle for money laundering and the financing of terrorism”.

Writing in an IMF blogpost, Lagarde said the same innovations that powered cryptocurrencies could be used to help regulate them. “We can harness the potential of crypto-assets while ensuring that they never become a haven for illegal activity or a source of financial vulnerability.”

Mark Carney, the governor of the Bank of England, said earlier this month that Bitcoin faces regulatory crackdown, but praised the technology’s potential. He said anarchy could not reign in cryptocurrency trading, and that the currencies had so far failed to fulfil their most basic function: as money

SOURCE
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2018, 2:08pm   #6
Joined Mar 2018
KyleLennon started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyJones View Post
Cool, I will check those coins you prefer. Thank you for sharing.
I like INT, since from its website, it claimed that it has several good partners, like IBM, Huawei, IMECAS and son on. Besides, the technology behind INT is also creative and better.
I think INT will be a very valuable coin in the futrure.
Old Apr 2, 2018, 2:09pm   #7
Joined Mar 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
No doubt :-)
Haha... You are fun..

So can you share some of your experience?
Old Apr 2, 2018, 2:11pm   #8
Joined Mar 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
The head of the International Monetary Fund said authorities around the world could harness the potential of cryptocurrencies to help bring them under control, warning that failure to do so would allow the unfettered development of a “potentially major new vehicle for money laundering and the financing of terrorism”.

Writing in an IMF blogpost, Lagarde said the same innovations that powered cryptocurrencies could be used to help regulate them. “We can harness the potential of crypto-assets while ensuring that they never become a haven for illegal activity or a source of financial vulnerability.”

Mark Carney, the governor of the Bank of England, said earlier this month that Bitcoin faces regulatory crackdown, but praised the technology’s potential. He said anarchy could not reign in cryptocurrency trading, and that the currencies had so far failed to fulfil their most basic function: as money

SOURCE
Why I would think the blockchain is the future? The most important reason is decentralization. This will make the whole world become united "country", no currency wars again. I think this will be the trend of the world. However, this behavior will definitely shake each country's regime.
Old Apr 2, 2018, 3:23pm   #9

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Haha... You are fun..

So can you share some of your experience?
Sure, start with reading the articles I have posted in this thread and let me know if you have more specific questions:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/cryp...llduggery.html

Old Apr 2, 2018, 9:23pm   #10
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:

Bitcoin For Beginners

None .....next question
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2018, 9:25pm   #11
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
and my heart bleeds for all the crypto scammers out there now getting squeezed by ESMA .......

still most idiots looking to trade Cryptos will be also fooled into using dodgy brokers in offshore unregulated regions ....so the scamming cycle will continue

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2018, 3:19pm   #12
Joined Mar 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
None .....next question
Old Apr 3, 2018, 3:20pm   #13
Joined Mar 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Sure, start with reading the articles I have posted in this thread and let me know if you have more specific questions:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/cryp...llduggery.html
Sure, I will read it and ask you questions.
Old Apr 4, 2018, 8:02pm   #14

5 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Steem has some good potential in near future
Amanji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 1:12pm   #15

3 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Dogecoin? Anyone?
darrin09 is offline   Reply With Quote

« Etherium Wallet | - »