Looking for CFD Broker doing Cryptocurrencies

This is a discussion on Looking for CFD Broker doing Cryptocurrencies within the Cryptocurrencies forums, part of the Markets category; Hello, I'm a newbie into trading and have been interested and watching cryptocurrencies for over 3yrs now. I've finally decided ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 3, 2018, 1:27pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
Looking for CFD Broker doing Cryptocurrencies

Hello,

I'm a newbie into trading and have been interested and watching cryptocurrencies for over 3yrs now.

I've finally decided to take a plunge and invest into the heavily talked XRP (Ripple).

Initially wanted to go through the crypto exchanges but found that foing through a reliable regulated CFD broker would give me better security and would have someone to hold my hand along the way.

So here goes and I'm looking for a reliable Forex CFD broker who's regulated, can do XRP and ofcourse, does not have heavy fees & commissions. I'm looking for one who would not be doing swap and per trade charges, as I want to invest and keep for maybe 2-3yrs.

​​​​​​​Would really appreciate some guidance and suggestions on this, pls.
faynaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2018, 6:42am   #2

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by faynaj View Post
Hello,

I'm a newbie into trading and have been interested and watching cryptocurrencies for over 3yrs now.

I've finally decided to take a plunge and invest into the heavily talked XRP (Ripple).

Initially wanted to go through the crypto exchanges but found that foing through a reliable regulated CFD broker would give me better security and would have someone to hold my hand along the way.

So here goes and I'm looking for a reliable Forex CFD broker who's regulated, can do XRP and ofcourse, does not have heavy fees & commissions. I'm looking for one who would not be doing swap and per trade charges, as I want to invest and keep for maybe 2-3yrs.

​​​​​​​Would really appreciate some guidance and suggestions on this, pls.
Maybe advice: donít do it...

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2018, 7:41am   #3

Joined Jan 2006
Buy the dips...ding...ding...ding!

The way to invest in cryptos is this: Keep buying every dip until you've lost all your money! Just ask counter_violent! LMFAO!

CLICK - My Trading Journal
new_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2018, 10:46am   #4
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by faynaj View Post
Hello,

I've finally decided to take a plunge and invest....
you sat and watched bitcoin go from about $250 to $20,000... good job

open a demo account or three and test the waters, my advice is know the risk

google is friend
t2w is friend too
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2018, 8:24am   #5
Joined Feb 2018
Any particular reason for wanting to trade crypto CFDs instead of actual cryptos ?
bradley79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2018, 5:35pm   #6
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradley79 View Post
Any particular reason for wanting to trade crypto CFDs instead of actual cryptos ?
he appears to have lost interest in cryptos and trading altogether by the end of the day
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2018, 9:43am   #7

6 Posts
Joined May 2018
I can recommend you one.
CoreChan is offline Commercial chat room   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 3:03pm   #8
Joined Aug 2011
I would certainly avoid Logic Investments!

Terrible company, they just want you to trade as many times as possible in any 24hr period!
strokey tone is offline   Reply With Quote