Do you believe in bitcoin?

This is a discussion on Do you believe in bitcoin? within the Cryptocurrencies forums, part of the Markets category; Greetings Do you believe in bitcoin? I have thoughts about bitcoin and I would like to invest in the crypto ...

View Poll Results: What do you think about Bitcoin future in 2 years
will grow to 60000 6 33.33%
will grow to 40000 3 16.67%
will grow to 20000 3 16.67%
will fall to 5000 0 0%
will fall to 1000 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 28, 2017, 1:39pm   #1
Joined Dec 2017

Greetings

I have thoughts about bitcoin and I would like to invest in the crypto currency. I would like to share my thoughts with you.
I'm interested in your opinion ... Do you believe in bitcoin 20000, maybe 40000 or 60,000. Are you ready to buy bitcoin at this price? Or do you believe in the drop of bitcoin to low values of 1000, 5000?
After all, the most important principle of trading is buy low sell high, and sooner or later the time of the fall will come, which will allow us to buy bitcoin at a low price.

Last edited by Flash8; Dec 29, 2017 at 1:57am.
Flash8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2017, 2:45pm   #2

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash8 View Post
Greetings

I have thoughts about bitcoin and I would like to invest in the crypto currency. I would like to share my thoughts with you.
I'm interested in your opinion ... Do you believe in bitcoin 20000, maybe 40000 or 60,000. Are you ready to buy bitcoin at this price? Or do you believe in the drop of bitcoin to low values of 1000, 5000?
After all, the most important principle of trading is buy high sell low, and sooner or later the time of the fall will come, which will allow us to buy bitcoin at a low price.
Actually , its the other way around :-)

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2017, 3:03pm   #3

Joined Mar 2014
I'll say it'll be below $1000 in two years because demand can be met by other crypto-currencies that do exactly the same thing, price will be driven down by competition. I don't think there is anything unique about Bitcoin and it's not a store of value like Gold. It'll be a victim of it's own success...
cbrads is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2017, 4:44pm   #4
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Actually , its the other way around :-)
Haha yeah. This is a funny typo. I have been trading about 6 years and I didnt expect so silly typo from myself
Old Dec 28, 2017, 4:51pm   #5
Joined Dec 2017
Flash8 started this thread Take a look at the chart btc/usd. My analysis of this situation:

According to my analysis, the price will probably test the level of Fibonacci 23.6 that may lead to the formation of wave correction along the correction at this level.
If level 23.6 is passed, the level of 17166 will probably be a single obstacle to reaching the top.
If the forecast for growing is not justified, then we will see the level 50 test again.

Take a look at the chart:
Attached Thumbnails
btc.jpg  
Old Dec 28, 2017, 5:06pm   #6

Joined Mar 2014
Quote:
Take a look at the chart btc/usd. My analysis of this situation:

According to my analysis, the price will probably test the level of Fibonacci 23.6 that may lead to the formation of wave correction along the correction at this level.
If level 23.6 is passed, the level of 17166 will probably be a single obstacle to reaching the top.
If the forecast for growing is not justified, then we will see the level 50 test again.

Take a look at the chart:
Using your Fibs a 100% retracement would equal around 2900, this was clearly significant for you, why?
cbrads is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2017, 5:25pm   #7

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Haha yeah. This is a funny typo. I have been trading about 6 years and I didnt expect so silly typo from myself
LOL, I personally believe you are right in the bitcoin case tough :-)

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Flash8
Old Dec 28, 2017, 6:03pm   #8

Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
Quote:
After all, the most important principle of trading is buy high sell low
I reckon you got it right the first time for about 99% of players out there. They wana buy for whatever reason, price comes down to 50 but they wait for confirmation at 60 before they buy 'high'. Then they put a stop in at 40 in case the price goes down there to sell 'low'. Its Top Tarding!

Ive orders out down through 4-8k (Bitcoin/GBP) atm, risking 1/4 of what ive already made if it goes to zero. Ie, Im aiming to help out the buy high sell low crew.

Was wondering if you could include an 'Ive no idea where Bitcoin will be in 2 years!' option into the vote, cos thats what id tick.