Cryptocurrencies: Newbies Learning Zone

This is a discussion on Cryptocurrencies: Newbies Learning Zone within the Cryptocurrencies forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by Oscar Reed Best answer I can find online. . . Hi Oscar, Thanks for your answer to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 24, 2017, 10:56am   #17
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
timsk started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Reed View Post
Best answer I can find online. . .
Hi Oscar,
Thanks for your answer to the question posed. It probably makes perfect sense for most T2W members of average intelligence or better. But for ultra dense thickos like me, it's pretty meaningless. I suspect it was written by a techie geek who surrounds him/herself with other techie geeks and is so used to that world and language that they forget there are (a few) people outside of it who find it alienating and impenetrable. All of which is my problem - not anyone else's!
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote