Looking for a broker that trade BTCUSD in weekend and accept bitcoin for deposit

This is a discussion on Looking for a broker that trade BTCUSD in weekend and accept bitcoin for deposit within the Cryptocurrencies forums, part of the Markets category; Hello, I am looking for a serious broker that offer BTCUSD for trade and accept bitcoin payment and for withdrawl ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 3, 2017, 7:38pm   #1

8 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Looking for a broker that trade BTCUSD in weekend and accept bitcoin for deposit

Hello, I am looking for a serious broker that offer BTCUSD for trade and accept bitcoin payment and for withdrawl as well. I am also looking for a broker that offer Bitcoin trading during the weekend.

Thank you!
Cipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2017, 9:16am   #2
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipp View Post
Hello, I am looking for a serious broker that offer BTCUSD for trade and accept bitcoin payment and for withdrawl as well. I am also looking for a broker that offer Bitcoin trading during the weekend.

Thank you!
Why you can't trade them in regular exchanges like Bitstamp? Or they don't offer services on weekend.
Seeing as BTC jumped to 11800 on weekend there should be even more volumes that on busy working days..
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2017, 12:02pm   #3
Joined Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
Why you can't trade them in regular exchanges like Bitstamp? Or they don't offer services on weekend.
Seeing as BTC jumped to 11800 on weekend there should be even more volumes that on busy working days..
It seems to hit 12000 this week
sammy17 is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2018, 11:59am   #4

9 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
More than 16k now

So, could you tell, the reason, why do you wish to trade on the weekend?
FPin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2018, 9:53am   #5
Joined Nov 2017
where do you think Bitcoin is likely to go this week - up to 20k target or down to 12?
sammy17 is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote