Breaking News Bitcoin will be listed on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange

This is a discussion on Breaking News Bitcoin will be listed on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange within the Cryptocurrencies forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by FXX My left toe was valued at 500 billion last night. Tomorrow I plan on selling my ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 3, 2017, 8:37pm   #9
Joined Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXX View Post
My left toe was valued at 500 billion last night. Tomorrow I plan on selling my farts as they contain a unique blend unlike any other and I think I'll sell jars for 1 million per litre.
you done some mining then
kalott is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2017, 9:15pm   #10

3 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
My left toe was valued at 500 billion last night. Tomorrow I plan on selling my farts as they contain a unique blend unlike any other and I think I'll sell jars for 1 million per litre.
If you can package those assets up into smart contracts, more power to you. However, the market will decide what they are worth.
mikelorrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2017, 8:28pm   #11

Joined Jul 2017
Hedge Funds Prepare to Trade Against Bitcoin

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...gainst-bitcoin

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2017, 2:44am   #12
Joined Sep 2010
Quote:
I realise your post is a sarcastic pi55 take but think about it this way... if some guy is willing to pay me 1.5million for a worthless jar of your farts, I’m pretty certain you’d be happy for me to pay you 1million for your worthless jar of farts. That’s how stock markets work. Bitcoin might not actually be worth $11,500 but if some guy is willing to buy it from me for $12,000 you can be sure I’ll be happy to pay $11,500 for it regardless of its fundamental value. That’s where the opportunity is.
brewski1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Lee Shepherd
Old Dec 5, 2017, 8:11pm   #13

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewski1984 View Post
I realise your post is a sarcastic pi55 take but think about it this way... if some guy is willing to pay me 1.5million for a worthless jar of your farts, Iím pretty certain youíd be happy for me to pay you 1million for your worthless jar of farts. Thatís how stock markets work. Bitcoin might not actually be worth $11,500 but if some guy is willing to buy it from me for $12,000 you can be sure Iíll be happy to pay $11,500 for it regardless of its fundamental value. Thatís where the opportunity is.
the fundamentals would be what was had for dinner
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Quantt , piphoe
Old Dec 8, 2017, 11:39am   #14
Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason101 View Post
It is very likely now that someone will soon be offering Bitcoin ETF's
GBTC
iq200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2017, 8:45pm   #15

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
the fundamentals would be what was had for dinner
ROFL that's funny. you just turned me into a fundamentalist, i don't want to trade off the TA there
piphoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2017, 12:21am   #16

Joined Jun 2007
Click the image to open in full size.

seems WS wants its piece of cake