Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether and others.

This is a discussion on Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether and others. within the Cryptocurrencies forums, part of the Markets category; All my bitcoin denominated coins have completely collapse across the board. You don't actually need a hack to have your ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 15, 2017, 6:59pm   #17
Joined Apr 2016
All my bitcoin denominated coins have completely collapse across the board. You don't actually need a hack to have your money stolen. The kiddies will take it directly from your account legitimately.

Luckily it wasn't my money. It was my brother's money. I think he's beginning to see what I told him about those kiddie coins. The money lost was just tuition fee. He could have gotten the tuition for free if he listened to me.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2017, 9:14am   #18
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
All my bitcoin denominated coins have completely collapse across the board. You don't actually need a hack to have your money stolen. The kiddies will take it directly from your account legitimately.

Luckily it wasn't my money. It was my brother's money. I think he's beginning to see what I told him about those kiddie coins. The money lost was just tuition fee. He could have gotten the tuition for free if he listened to me.
What is the platform you lost money on?
After Chinese bans I move my BTC trading to CFD bets with Нotforex, I don't need to hold bitcoins as my primary targets are speculations and CFD's are excellent for that.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2017, 10:19am   #19
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
What is the platform you lost money on?
After Chinese bans I move my BTC trading to CFD bets with Нotforex, I don't need to hold bitcoins as my primary targets are speculations and CFD's are excellent for that.
The so called "exchange" is called bittrex.

So bitcoin is now called forex ? Do these cfd's cover the bitcoin denominated derived coins ? I am looking for a way to short the cr*p out of those.

Bitcoin itself is likely to continue to rise as a pyramid scheme until an eventual collapse. But the derived coins are purely there to grab people's money now.

Last edited by EnlightenedJoe; Oct 16, 2017 at 12:19pm.
Old Oct 17, 2017, 2:58pm   #20
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
The so called "exchange" is called bittrex.

So bitcoin is now called forex ? Do these cfd's cover the bitcoin denominated derived coins ? I am looking for a way to short the cr*p out of those.

Bitcoin itself is likely to continue to rise as a pyramid scheme until an eventual collapse. But the derived coins are purely there to grab people's money now.
Yeah on my platform I can short without coverage up to 5x to my deposit. CySec imposed some limits on crypto trading still shorting from every new peak is super-easy profit.
Crypto is still raw market with low leverage application so shorting CFD's on profit taking moves with hands down is what I make money on currently.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2017, 8:22pm   #21
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
Yeah on my platform I can short without coverage up to 5x to my deposit. CySec imposed some limits on crypto trading still shorting from every new peak is super-easy profit.
Crypto is still raw market with low leverage application so shorting CFD's on profit taking moves with hands down is what I make money on currently.
Which shop are you shorting from ? ho7forex appears to only does BTC/USD and BTC/EUR. I want to short BTC-?????/USD.