Does Anyone Here Trade Cryptocurrencies... Or Is that a dirty word?

This is a discussion on Does Anyone Here Trade Cryptocurrencies... Or Is that a dirty word? within the Cryptocurrencies forums, part of the Markets category; Cryptos will succeed and be commonplace in the future But main issues at present is the brutal volatility and usage ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 8, 2017, 7:53am   #41
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Cryptos will succeed and be commonplace in the future

But main issues at present is the brutal volatility and usage by the criminal fraternity

That allows the established Criminal fraternities like banks and governments to,try to undermine its progress to maturity

But that’s the standard route in any new product cycle

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2017, 8:22am   #42

Joined Mar 2004
Apparently professional criminals are just loving the cryptos. None of their shady doings are now possible to monitor. So it's full steam ahead for money laundering etc.

The other objection to this crypto craze is cost.

Bitcoin network will "use as much electricity as the entire world does today" by early 2020. "This is an unsustainable trajectory,"
Electricity generating companies will grossly pollute the planet only to produce fantasy money.

Me

Last edited by Pat494; Dec 8, 2017 at 10:41am.
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2017, 3:13pm   #43

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
But main issues at present is the brutal volatility and usage by the criminal fraternity

That allows the established Criminal fraternities like banks and governments to,try to undermine its progress to maturity

N
I am not sure about that... As I said before, I still think the bitcoin was either developed by CIA, NSA or similar 3 letter organization or at lest they have the master key to decrypt it... Just few months ago major broker was taken down in Cyprus for money laundering... Don't forget the big brother monitors the WHOLE internet and the Naval intelligence did actually develop the TOR browser enabling the existence of the dark web... I think for now they are more concerned with terrorism, so the criminals are getting a pass, but for how long...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2017, 3:39pm   #44

Joined Mar 2004
Amazon are selling mining machines.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...mining+machine
Me
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2017, 10:38am   #45

Joined Aug 2015
So what is the maximum level the cryptocurrencies can reach? Is there any limit to bitcoin growth?
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote