Best time to trade Crude Oil CL

This is a discussion on Best time to trade Crude Oil CL within the Commodities & Money Markets forums, part of the Markets category; interesting point, but I thought electronic trading makes manipulation a lot harder....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 20, 2015, 2:17am   #17
Joined Apr 2014
interesting point, but I thought electronic trading makes manipulation a lot harder.
fxstrategist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2017, 4:24pm   #18
Joined Nov 2010
. Crude Oil - Toronto :-))

I'm also in Toronto and also trade CL.
The best time to trade is when the volume is the highest. To see that add VOL / volume to a 10 minute chart (just for this purpose) and you will clearly see that volume increases dramatically after 8am and drops off after 12 noon.... sometimes ok at 2p-2:30p (old) close too.
If any of you Toronto CL traders ever want to meet up for coffee and talk CL Trading, I'm happy to join-in.
midtermalgo gmail ... anytime...
Trendguy is offline   Reply With Quote