Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

This is a discussion on Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !. within the Commodities & Money Markets forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by mlawson71 What would be the effect of Brexit on Gold, I wonder, and will it even have ...

View Poll Results: Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?
YES 51 36.43%
NO 89 63.57%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 18, 2016, 6:18pm   #11497

Joined Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlawson71 View Post
What would be the effect of Brexit on Gold, I wonder, and will it even have any? Any thoughts?
With Brexit it should go up sharply.
Me
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2016, 1:02am   #11498

Joined Sep 2015
I think that XAU/USD asset will go up, but I canít see a favorable opening for a deal right now.
Click the image to open in full size.
robbens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2016, 9:44am   #11499

Joined Jun 2008
sujithsstorock started this thread whenever gold rallies beyond 1300 $, gold crashes back below 1250$

Am not responsible 4 any of ur trade failure.Trade @ ur own risk !..
sujithsstorock is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2016, 10:03am   #11500
Joined Jun 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by sujithsstorock View Post
whenever gold rallies beyond 1300 $, gold crashes back below 1250$
that may be the case sometimes but the uncertain environment will continue for a month at least. when the obvious bull trades die down over the next week gold will be a safe haven. gold crashed back after hitting 1300 twice recently because the market thought the fed would raise US rates and then when the market thought the UK would remain in the EU.
Markemarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2016, 10:30am   #11501

Joined Jun 2008
sujithsstorock started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markemarc View Post
that may be the case sometimes but the uncertain environment will continue for a month at least. when the obvious bull trades die down over the next week gold will be a safe haven. gold crashed back after hitting 1300 twice recently because the market thought the fed would raise US rates and then when the market thought the UK would remain in the EU.
i understand that, as you said uncertain environment is prevailing. however any thing that favours strengthening of USD is bad for xau. europe is getting divided just like russia went through. In such turmoils USA always shown politically stable nature. Thus US treseary bills will get dearer and thus strengthening USD. weakening xau . ie, given a choice between usd n xau, people would choose us dollar.

Am not responsible 4 any of ur trade failure.Trade @ ur own risk !..
sujithsstorock is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2016, 7:40pm   #11502
Joined Jun 2016
Quote:
i understand that, as you said uncertain environment is prevailing. however any thing that favours strengthening of USD is bad for xau. europe is getting divided just like russia went through. In such turmoils USA always shown politically stable nature. Thus US treseary bills will get dearer and thus strengthening USD. weakening xau . ie, given a choice between usd n xau, people would choose us dollar.
agree to a point. yes a stronger US dollar does punish gold but there is no way in hell the US is stable at the moment.. Have u seen the data coming out of the US of late. Also without massive assistance there is no way the DJ can recover like it has this time. The dollar index has lost way more than gold has gained since brexit
Old Jun 30, 2016, 7:41pm   #11503
Joined Jun 2016
Quote:
in addition note the FED are not talking about raising rates but talking about cutting rates. All good for gold gains
Old Jul 6, 2016, 9:15pm   #11504

Joined Feb 2016
I suppose that the price will turn after reaching the 1351,3 level.Click the image to open in full size.
Robbe is online now   Reply With Quote