Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

This is a discussion on Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !. within the Commodities & Money Markets forums, part of the Markets category; 829 $ met. Profit of 21 $. Wow. Yesterday one call costed 7 $ loss.Today we made profit 4 times ...

View Poll Results: Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?
YES 51 36.43%
NO 89 63.57%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 26, 2008, 4:03pm   #1531

Joined Jun 2008
sujithsstorock started this thread 829 $ met. Profit of 21 $. Wow.

Yesterday one call costed 7 $ loss.Today we made profit 4 times more. 21+12=33 $
sujithsstorock is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2008, 5:41pm   #1532

Joined Jun 2008
sujithsstorock started this thread The following is a private message that i got from a friend of mine. I couldn't explain it in a simple and lucid manner.Can anyone of us please explain it in detail though , very easy to understand.

"I am a newbie and trying to understand gold trade but kinda confused here if its not to much could you please explain me what you mean by :
Sell gold at 820.5 $.Stoploss 822.5 $. Target 818.5-815-812-810-808-805-799 $
and also this one Today's total profit . . Shorted at 820.5 and exit at 808 with profit 14.5 $.

Buyed at 808 then my profit at 12 $.

Total 26.5 $

What you mean by shorted and how is profit possible when u exit 808 and 14.5$ profit
Thanks in advance"

Am not responsible 4 any of ur trade failure.Trade @ ur own risk !..
Old Aug 26, 2008, 5:52pm   #1533
Joined Jul 2008
Sujith,

Get your friend to PM me and I'll try to help. Is his issue that he doesn't understand what shorting is? If so, then the answer is its the market term for selling something you don't already own. If gold is at 820.5 and I sell it, then if the price falls to 808 then I can buy some and give it to the guy I sold it to, keeping 12.5 dollars per ounce as profit. This only works because I don't have to deliver it at the exact instant I sell it - in the case of futures, the actual delivery might be months away. Even in the case of physical gold, if I buy and sell on the same day then the deliveries will (generally) match up.

As for 820.5 - 808 = 14.5, all I can assume is that Sujith was so excited by today's profits that his fingers slipped on the keyboard and he meant to type 12.5 for the answer!!!

Hope this helps your friend, everyone has to learn this stuff for the first time!
wibblewibblewibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2008, 5:59pm   #1534

Joined Jun 2008
sujithsstorock started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by wibblewibblewibble View Post
Sujith,

As for 820.5 - 808 = 14.5, all I can assume is that Sujith was so excited by today's profits that his fingers slipped on the keyboard and he meant to type 12.5 for the answer!!!

Hope this helps your friend, everyone has to learn this stuff for the first time!
thanks mate. I hope he read it

gees , am terrible with mathematics. Aint i ? Lol
Old Aug 26, 2008, 6:05pm   #1535
Joined Aug 2008
Hi Sujith,

Good call, appreciated.. Is this write time to enter short for 822 $ ?.. with stop loss 830
udhay28 is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2008, 6:23pm   #1536
Joined Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by udhay28 View Post
Hi Sujith,

Good call, appreciated.. Is this write time to enter short for 822 $ ?.. with stop loss 830
we are near support @821.2 wait until a break out either side.
francisfinley is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2008, 7:21pm   #1537

Joined Jun 2008
Quote:
Hi Sujith,

current price 823 $. If u can take 818 $ as stoploss , you can buy. Targets 830-834-842 $.

This is not a call.Just a view !.

Old Aug 26, 2008, 7:34pm   #1538
Joined Aug 2008
U guys are trading ASIA,EUROPE,US timing, how you are doing.. can you please advice me.. in India i can trade till 11.30 only..
udhay28 is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2008, 7:41pm   #1539

Joined Jun 2008
Quote:
U guys are trading ASIA,EUROPE,US timing, how you are doing.. can you please advice me.. in India i can trade till 11.30 only..
mcx closed now. Good night. London n us u also can trade.U missed out on hong kong market only.
Old Aug 26, 2008, 10:50pm   #1540
Joined Aug 2008
WOW! ive only just discovered this site....and looking at the market and seeing the calls sujit made...pretty impressive.....I shall be monitoring his calls for the next few days nd if all goes well i may just follow!!!! nd thanks!

I also find it amazing that this is only from the charts and you dont rely on the news!
b_p4tel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2008, 11:36pm   #1541
Joined Aug 2008
Yes - another astounding day! Sujit called it all the way down - and all the way
back up to the top! Just brilliant - and he sees the news in the charts!

No one does it better, as far as I can see. Maybe novice traders like myself are
reluctant to post feedback for fear of having nothing to add to the thread - but
be assured you are held in awe by myself at least!

Never leave us Sujithsstorock, or at least let us know where yer going! Little guys
like us need help to beat the 'big guys'!

Rock on!
TrentT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2008, 12:26am   #1542

4 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Introduce myself and ask for new thread info

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujithsstorock View Post
There seems to be no response upon the calls. It seems people are just passing by and visiting our thread rather than benefiting it.

I am consider to shift the thread to a more worthy place.Because i got few people saying this site to be too slow , and its not able to register. If no improvement occurs by august 31th , i would be shifting this thread to somewhere else.

Thanks . Sujith
Hi Sujith I registered here today after following you over here from Kitco. I must say I like what I see and want to keep up on your thread. So if you do move please let me know when and where. Thanks just to let you know I have account at bullionVault where I trade gold in and out of the Zurich vault about 2.5 Kg at a time. I also trade at GFS forex where I can hedge my gold at Zurich if I am unsure about trend. And use there live charts.
JescoKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2008, 12:51am   #1543
Joined Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sujithsstorock View Post
There seems to be no response upon the calls. It seems people are just passing by and visiting our thread rather than benefiting it.

I am consider to shift the thread to a more worthy place.Because i got few people saying this site to be too slow , and its not able to register. If no improvement occurs by august 31th , i would be shifting this thread to somewhere else.

Thanks . Sujith
I am not sure how people find this site. I saw your postings on the Kitco forum and quickly recognized your talent, followed you here and was blown away at todays calls. I too have had difficulty logging on to this site.

KOG no longer manages his thread at Kitco, rather he set up his own web site and forum. I imagine something like this could be very good for you as well at some point. For the present, I shall stay tuned here.
heyoehkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2008, 2:44am   #1544

Joined Aug 2008
Keep posting. Great calls !
unniak is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2008, 2:57am   #1545

Joined Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_p4tel View Post
WOW! ive only just discovered this site....and looking at the market and seeing the calls sujit made...pretty impressive.....I shall be monitoring his calls for the next few days nd if all goes well i may just follow!!!! nd thanks!

I also find it amazing that this is only from the charts and you dont rely on the news!
thanks for the compliment. You are always welcome . I do expect some news that can ruin the game, and the back up plan is -keep the stoploss !.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentT View Post
Yes - another astounding day! Sujit called it all the way down - and all the way
back up to the top! Just brilliant - and he sees the news in the charts!

No one does it better, as far as I can see. Maybe novice traders like myself are
reluctant to post feedback for fear of having nothing to add to the thread - but
be assured you are held in awe by myself at least!

Never leave us Sujithsstorock, or at least let us know where yer going! Little guys
like us need help to beat the 'big guys'!

Rock on!
going down was expected. But we caught all the way up , that was luck . Ya , i expected it to touch till 816 $ , but wow , u got 829 $.

I won't be leaving the thread as of now.Because all the work done here will get waisted.So i personally prefer to be here rather than giving a new beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyoehkah View Post
I am not sure how people find this site. I saw your postings on the Kitco forum and quickly recognized your talent, followed you here and was blown away at todays calls. I too have had difficulty logging on to this site.

KOG no longer manages his thread at Kitco, rather he set up his own web site and forum. I imagine something like this could be very good for you as well at some point. For the present, I shall stay tuned here.
yes , i am planning to set up my own blog or so . . . And make it paid . After few months.