Bund Bobl and Schatz Thread

This is a discussion on Bund Bobl and Schatz Thread within the Commodities & Money Markets forums, part of the Markets category; bugger it I bought 925... still stop at 91 though. Anyone who reads this and goes fisihing for me is ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 18, 2008, 2:20pm   #401

Joined Jan 2007
bugger it I bought 925... still stop at 91 though.

Anyone who reads this and goes fisihing for me is a ****.
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

No nuisance spread betters please. Anyone else welcome.
arabianights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2008, 2:21pm   #402
Joined Feb 2008
seems odd that bund comes off 80 ticks in a straight line and only then we see the ecb sources story. bent as a hockey stick.
gooseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2008, 2:31pm   #403
Joined Feb 2005
bund has broken technically from that 112.58 level then some stops and cta selling. this ecb story is as always the biggest bull****
Old Jul 18, 2008, 2:34pm   #404

Joined Jan 2007
If anyone cares about that STIR trade I'm going to leave the stop in for the moment and just get out at market at 4 o clock or whenever I finish... I'm thinking 97 might not be ambitious enough.
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

Old Jul 18, 2008, 2:45pm   #405

Joined Jan 2007
it's now 945 bid and I'm moving stop to break even on my bottom fishing expedition.

Old Jul 18, 2008, 3:39pm   #406

Joined Jan 2007
Stopped out...

Serves me right - I reckon it being a friday is one major reason for this.

Old Jul 18, 2008, 3:52pm   #407

Joined Jan 2007
bund going to be hammared now, surely..

Old Jul 19, 2008, 10:05am   #408
Joined Dec 2006
I need to get a hold of some levels asap!
RogueTrader888888 is offline   Reply With Quote