View on crude oil

This is a discussion on View on crude oil within the Commodities & Money Markets forums, part of the Markets category; Please feel free to share your views about the short-term trend in crude oil in this thread. At this moment, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 18, 2017, 9:18am   #1
Joined Aug 2015
View on crude oil

Please feel free to share your views about the short-term trend in crude oil in this thread.
At this moment, I am of the opinion that crude oil is destined for profit booking. The next lower target according to my assessment is $55/bbl.
What do you think?
techite is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2018, 5:10pm   #2

4 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Producers prefer $60>
Consumer elasticity favours $90<

This was highlighted a few years ago, and will continue to drive the markets.

To work this market without taking physical positions is incredibly difficult, must be said.
RuslanProvodnikov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2018, 7:28am   #3
Joined Oct 2017
Crude Oil is a naturally occurring liquid fossil fuel resulting from plants and animals buried underground and exposed to extreme heat and pressure. Crude oil is one of the most demanded commodities and prices have significantly increased in recent times.
rakhi123 is offline   Reply With Quote