Gold and Silver for Life

This is a discussion on Gold and Silver for Life within the Commodities & Money Markets forums, part of the Markets category; Came across the above 'strategy' by a Minesh Bhindi offered as a course costing about $15k!!! You read that right ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 15, 2017, 2:20pm   #1
Joined Apr 2008
Gold and Silver for Life

Came across the above 'strategy' by a Minesh Bhindi offered as a course costing about $15k!!! You read that right $15k (either you pay outright, or you pay about $6k now and pay the balance when you make $100k in profit). As far as I am concerned, the financial markets have been around for hundred of years and I don't believe there actually any new strategy out there that's never been done before. What these self-proclaimed gurus do is rehash, repackage and gloss over already existing strategies and sell it to the unsuspecting public for thousands of pounds. What is quite annoying about it is that they all claim that they are making buckets load of money and are just trying to give back to the community and help the common man against the supposed greedy institutions. Who exactly is greedy here!

Anyways, from what I can glean from his website, it basically involves buying gold and silver at below market value, and generating monthly income from them whilst waiting for the price to go up, so looks like some kind of options trading is involved. So just wanted to know whether anybody has an idea what this 'his strategy' might be about (i.e. how he might buy the gold and silver 'below market value', and how he generates monthly income from them -though option selling or what?), as I am sure it is nothing new, just probably not common knowledge out there, and I am always looking few new angles, as you never stop learning in this game. Thanks
danjuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2017, 9:00pm   #2

4 Posts
Joined May 2016
I too have been looking for some more info about this.
There are alot of positive comments out there which had me thinking maybe this is the real deal until I finally found something that wasnt so positive for Minesh and Co.:

http://tradingmethods.proboards.com/thread/3

Have a read through and let me know what you think
Koru1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2017, 1:31pm   #3
Joined Apr 2008
danjuma started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koru1 View Post
I too have been looking for some more info about this.
There are alot of positive comments out there which had me thinking maybe this is the real deal until I finally found something that wasnt so positive for Minesh and Co.:

http://tradingmethods.proboards.com/thread/3

Have a read through and let me know what you think
Firstly my personal advice, never ever shell out stupid amount of money for any trading 'secret'. As far as I am concerned, trading the financial markets have been around for centuries and there is no strategy out there that has never been done before! I have listened to his free webinar and the guy is practically buying cash secured gold and silver ETFs and selling covered calls against them, and has the cheek to call this his unique strategy and charging $16k for it!!! Anyway, people like this will continue to exploit gullible people that cannot be bothered to spend the time and effort to research and learn the mechanics of trading the financial markets. Of course, trading profitably long-term is a different thing as this is mainly down to the individual as it is more to do with psychology (i.e. you can have the best system in the world, but it is greatly still down to you to make it work!)
danjuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2017, 4:46pm   #4

Joined Mar 2004
Hard to believe that anyone would actually pay so much on a dodgy proposition. But one is born every minute so they say.
Peace & prosperity to all.
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Jason101